Chapter 3 [How Could You]

Hai Guys! Thanks so much for reading, liking, voting and adding my story to your library! So here you go the chapter you guys have been waiting for. Happy readings!

------------------------------------------

Zayn's POV

I just sat there lying on my bed just staring at the ceiling, hearing the screaming going on behind me. "Niall stop! Please!" I heard Louis yelling. I'm guessing Niall was trying to get the razor back. I couldn't do anything but lay there on my bed. "Niall, please you don't need to do this" Liam was trying to calm Niall down. His voice was reassuring. I heard the comotion stop. I heard everyone walking. I shut my door when they walked pass my room. I thought I had closed it before, but apparently I hadn't. Liam knocked roughly at my door. I knew it was him because his knuckled hit the door a way that we all heard every morning. "Go away" I yelled bluntley. "Zayn stop being a child and come down stairs with us. We're having a family meeting about Niall" I could practically see Liam holding Niall as he said this.

"Well, I don't wanna" I said getting a tad bit annoyed. Before anything else was said, Harry and Louis came bursting through my door. Pulling my arms and forcing me down stairs. I reached the couch as I was still annoyed that I was forced down here. Harry and Louis sat together ofcourse. Liam sat a tear stained Niall on my lap so he knew I wasn't getting up.

"Niall, why would you try to do something like that" Liam asked pointed upstairs. Niall looked at the ground out of shame. Liam took Niall's face in his hand so he would look up. "Niall I'm waiting" Liam gave Niall the 'Daddy Staredown' and Niall sighed deeply. "Zayn" He said. "What Niall?" I asked. "No, no" He started. "Zayn is the reason I tried to..." Niall trailed off at the end as we all knew what he ment.

I hadn't realized what he said until everyone was staring at me. We all looked at him in confusion. All except Liam. I could tell he knew something we didn't. "Do you want me to tell them" Liam asked holding Nialls arm reasurringly. Naill shook his head. "No. I will" Niall turned to me. "Zayn..." He trailed off for a moment. "Zayn, I love you" He looked at me innocently. "Yeah mate I know I love you to" I said to him. Niall shook his head violently. "No Zayn, i'm inlove with you" He stared at my eyes and I stared back into his.

Niall's POV

I stared into those gorgeous chocolate circles Zayn calls eyes. I had no control or reason but I just started crying again. The tears began to swell my eyes and make them red and puffy. I got up off his lap and tried to head for my room. Before I was even off Zayn's lap all the way, Liam grabbed me arm and hugged me tight. He layed me down on the couch. He kissed my forehead before standing up to face the other boys. "Guys we have to take turns sleeping with Niall" Everyone looked at him confused. "Sleeping in the same room with him" He corrected. "Niall doesn't need to be alone. For a while" He sat back down and let me rest my head in his lap.

"Niall who do you want to stay with you tonight" Louis asked me. Him being the first person to talk other than me and Liam, not including Zayn. Zayn... Zayn... His name echoed over and over in my head. I looked at Lou. He was awaiting my answer. "Liam" I said hugging him. He breathed in through his closed teeth. "What" I asked hoping he wouldn't reject. "I'm going to see Dani tonight" He said trying not to hurt my feelings. "Oh okay..." I said a bit sadly. "Louis then" As I said that he got up and took my legs at put them ontop of his while he sat down. "But Boo, we were gonna have movie night" Harry wined. "Aww Hazza. We can still have movie night, as long as Niall is there" Louis looked at me asking for approval. I slowly nodded.

Liam soon had to leave for his "date" with Dani. Zayn left out for a date... And I'm sitting on the floor eating watching Toy Story. I'm only on the floor because Larry Stylinson kicked me out of the bed. So I started going to sleep slowly and eventually I fell asleep on Harry's floor.

Hai fudge cakes :) So chapter 3 right there. Hope you liked it now that it's longer. So leave your comments, like, add me to your library, and VOTE! Thanks guys! Have a awesome day! <3