Chapter 6 [Dirty Boy Zayn]

Hai guys, so I can finally update now :). Enjoy Special Shoutout to GiveEverythingYouGot. Fan her now! Okaii, enjoy F.C

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's POV

What did Liam just do?!? He kissed me? OMG OMG OMG OMG. I'm freaking out. I just sat there staring blankly at the TV as Liam held me protectivley im his arms. I couldn't say anything, I couldn't function right at all. "Ni, you okay" Liam asked, turns out i was shaking. "Yeah, i'm fine" He could tell I was lieing. "Niall no your not"

"Yes I am I promise"

"Niall, you're like my son, you can tell me"

"I need some air"

I got up being careful not to wake Taliah when i moved my legs. "Where do you think you're going" Liam asked. His voice hinting anger. "I need to call Di" Di or Dianne is my best friend from back home. "Okay, tell her I said hi babe" He turned back to look at the TV. "Okay" I turned around walking out the door fast. I didn't care that it was cold and I was only in my PJ' pants. I unlocked my phone and dialled my friend Dianne. The phone rang for about 5 seconds. "Hello" I heard her voice, and lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Hey Di! Ugh I miss you so much"

"Me to. What've you been up to Leprechaun"

"Nothing much, but the wierdest thing just happend"

I started telling her about the whole situatuin from me trying to cut because of Zayn to Liam kissing me.

"Whoa, so you and Liam"

"No! He kissed me. But I felt....nothing"

"Okay"

"So i've gotta go. It's cold out here"

"Okay, love ya Nandos Monster"

"Love you two Wierdo"

I hung up and walked back in the house. Zayn was standing right infront of me. He had a a lighter in his visible hand. I'm guessing he was going to smoke. "Hi, Zayn" He didn't answer me. But what he did you suprised me.

He threw the cigarette and lighter on the couch and grabbed my wrists. He pushed me agiaints the wall and kissed me, roughly. He let go of my wrists and tucked his arms under my thighs, picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, stardling him. He slid his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth let him explore my mouth. I dropped myself so that my bum was practiclly laying on his crotch. I felt him harden and smiled. "You're gonna have to take care of that" He said seductivley smiling at me. "Is that right" I grind up againts him He moans in absoulute pleasure. He picked me up higher. "Fuck Niall, stop teasing me" He started to carry me to his room. But then he dropped me when we reached the stairs. I looked up at him. "What's wrong. I turned around and saw all the boys and Taliah standing at the bottom of the stairs with their jaws on the ground. Liam, didn't seem angry. He seemed happy. "I knew it" He said smiling at Zayn. Zayn pulled me against him crotch i felt his hard-on right on my bum. He walks up the stairs with me infront of hm.

Where is this going??? Are they to hook up?? What will they do?!?! LOL More coming up. Bai My Fudge Cakes :)

-Adrien<33