Chapter 13 [Car Ride ;)]

Hai my lovely little Fudge Cakes! I just saw that I had bunches of comments to update, and new fans and OVER 6,000 READS for this story! So I decided to get off my lazy ass and update for y'all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn's POV

God damn Niall looked....fucking sexy. He had raven streaks, and sexy ass clothes, and he was wearing my shirt. I'd like to see him wearing my shirt after I've fu-

"Zayn!" Louis yelled bringing me out of my trance. I looked up and was greeted by his face. "Whaaa" I said pushing him away. He wiped his face down the middle. "We have to go, you gawker" I looked over and saw everyone pilling into the car from the window. I got up and started toward the door.

Niall's POV

I sat in the car waiting for Liam, I picked up my cell and texted a pic to my friend Dianne. After about 2 minutes we were on the road and Di, had responded

Di: Holy shit Niall you look sexy.

Ni: Haha, thanks I took your advice I went easy A on his ass.

Di: Has he said anything?

Ni: Nope. But he's been gawking at me for the pass half hour.

For the entire ride to the studio my and Di texted back and forth about Zayn. I was just ending a tex from Di, when I felt a hand on my back. I turned around to see Zayn. "Hey Niall, how about we forget this interview and go somewhere where we can be to ourselves" Zayn ran his hand over my back and eventually reached my ass. I decided to have some fun with this.

I crawled out of my current seat and sat in Zayn's lap facing him. I grinded my body against his and lowered my head for what HE thought was kiss. I stop moving when our lips were inches away. "If you didn't love me innocent, you can't like me as a badass" was all I said before getting off of him and returning to my seat like nothing happend, leaving him dumbfounded.

I heard Zayn shift and sigh annoyed. I smirked at the fact that I had this boy in the palm of my hand. Thats when an idea hit me.

"Liaam, can I change the radio" I asked sweetly. "Sure Niall" He replied casually. I reached over Liam and adjusted the radio back and forth between different channels giving Zayn the best view possible of my bum. I peaked at Zayn out of the corner of my eye, he was biting his lip. Ha, Oh Zayn you're mine now.

SORRY IT HAD TO END HERE AND IT'S SO SHORT, BUT IT'S ALL I COULD WRITE AT THE TIME! I'm loaded with work, I'm sorry :(. I promise weekends I will devote my life to updating for you guys since I have no life, and I'm starting therapy tomorrow. :/ alrighty. Bai Babies.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIALLER! My Little Potato :)