Chapter 18 {Snapped}

Niall's POV

Oh how I enjoyed watching Zayn suffer. Just to put the cherry on top of the jealousy cake. I leaned over to Harry who was sitting on the sofa. "Give me a kiss Styles ;)" Harry looked at me weird for a moment. Then he shrugged his shoulders and grabbed my face and connected his lips with mine. I sat on his lap and stradled him. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Zayn fuming. I Pulled away from Harry while he had his arms wrapped around my waist. "Awh, Zayn what's your problem?" I asked giving him fake sympothy. '

Zayn got up and walked over to us. "Harry, I will kill you if you ever kiss him again" I moved over and watched what was going to happen next. Harry stood up and pushed Zayn. "Don't talk to me like i'm your fucking pet" 

"I'll talk to you any fucking way I want" Zayn was a bout to push Harry. But I got in the middle of them. "Oh c'mon boys. You're not gonna fight over ME of all people" I said pushing them away from eachother. Look that would've been entertaining. But, I don't wanna see them kill eachother

"Zayn go sit down or I'll fuck you up" I smiled at him. "Harry you do the same" I said snapping my head towards him.  "Liaaaam. They're fighting!" I screamed to the other room. Liam and Louis came runnig in the room. "What is going on here" Liam asked. Both Zayn and Harry stayed quite.

"Li, they were fighting over me. I have no clue why"  I hugged Liam and stared at Zayn. He knew exactly what I was doing to him. "Liam, Niall is a conviving little fuck!" He made me and Harry fight.

I stared at zayn with my mouth open. "No No No, I did one simple thing and you decided to get Mr. Strong with Harry."  Zayn got even more angry as I carried on. Louis was sitting on Harry just listening.