Chapter 7 [Your Drunk Zayn!]

Has F.C. here's my next chapter! I know you.guys have been wanting it! Oh and Di, when your done reading this message me :D

_________________________________________

Niall's POV

Once we were upstairs Zayn picked ne up again. Once we reached his room, he opened the door and closed it with his foot He slammed me against the wall and pushed his lips harder onto mine He these me on his bed. He pages down next to me and pulled me over, so I was straddling him.

"Your gonna enjoy this Niall" Zayn said. He went to kiss me, but I pushed him off. I got up. Zayn looked at me weird. "Your drunk Zayn" I yelled at him before storming out of his room.

I can't believe I almost slept with Zayn. My first time would be with someone drunk. I ran into Liam's room. I wanted to do nothing more than to jump into Liam's arms and cry. "Liam" I drawled out. He turned, saw my face and his fell I have no idea why, but I began feeling dizzy. I was getting dizzy out of my mind. I fell and the room went black.

Liam's PO

Niall had just come in and fell out. I walked over to him and shook him. "Niall. NIALL. NIALL WAKE UP" I got my phone and called clean ambulance. While waiting I just held Niall, hoping he would be okay. When the ambulance came they wouldn't allow any if us in there with him. So we follows in my car.

Sorry it's super short its just a filler. I fudging hate fillrrs. Bai Fudge Cakes.

-Adrien