Chapter 19 {Fights, Fights, And More Fight}

"Whoa Woah, what?" Louis says getting up angry. He storms toward me and pushes me. "Harry did what?" I laugh at him. "Lou calm down, Harry did nothing" I said sitting on the table.

"Look Niall, this new attitudes of yours is going to get your ass kicked. Stop trying to be Mr. Cool, when you're nothing but a little pale boy from Ireland with fake blonde hair and a fake personality." Louis raged.

I slapped Louis across the face and hopped off of the table. "Don't you dare talk to me like I'm your bitch"

I spat back. Before more words were said Louis tackled me through the table behind me and started wailing on me. I turned him over and began doing the same.

Liam pulled me off of Louis, while Harry, did so with Lou.

"What is wrong with you two!?" Liam and Harry yelled in unison.

"Get off of me!" I yelled at Liam He let me go and I walked out of the room. But not before giving them all a piece of my mind.

"You dicks have got to learn about your fucking selves. You all think you're the shit! But guess what YOU'RE NOT!" Walking out of the room angry and annoyed with everyone, I kicked the wall and sat on the floor and hit my head against it.

SORRY GUYS :( THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT AND SUCKISH BUT I PROMISE I WILL MAKE THEM LONGER!

PEACE. Donny out.