Chapter 12 [Bad Reputation]

I'm back babies!!!! Have you missed me? Of course you have. So here you are lovelies.

BTW Song for this chapter is Bad Reputation by Joan Jett

-------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn's POV

What the hell? It's the first date and Niall is asking about marriage and adoption? What the fuck is that. That kid is flat out weird. I thought he was just misunderstood, but no he's weird. Weird as hell.

My phone buzzed and started singing 'I Got A Feeling' I picked up my phone and it was Niall.

"Hello"

"Zayn! What happened? Why'd you leave" He was obviously crying.

"Niall, I'm sorry but your just too....INNOCENT for me. Don't worry, you'll find someone. Just not me. Your like a little kid, I need someone who can keep up with me. I'll see you at rehearsal tomorrow, don't forget Liam wants your verse for the new song" With that I hung up and continued walking to my car.

Niall's POV

I walked home after Zayn left, i reached the house and instantly went to my room ignoring the boys' calls asking about the date. Once i reached my room i walked in and closed the door. I pulled out my phone and called my friend Dianne.

"Hello"

"Hey Di..."

"Hi Nialler? What's wrong you sound all sad"

"I had my first date with Zayn..."

"OH MY GOD. Really!? How'd it go"

"Shitty. He left after I asked one simple question."

"Well, why did he leave? Or did he not say"

I took in a breathe before replying.

"He said I'm too innocent. That he needs someone that would keep up with him."

"Niall. I have a plan!"

"Oh no. What is it?"

"If he wants a bad boy give him one"

"What"

"Okay Niall. Think about it, change your look. Give him the whole bad boy vibe"

"I don't wanna change just for ZAYN!"

"Mo Niall. When he wants you back after you change you tell him to fuck off"

"Okay. I gotta gotta get going"

"Okay. Love you Leprechaun"

"Love you to weirdo" I hung up and smiled. I miss Di. She's my best friend. I started thinking about what Zayn said earlier and got furious all over again. I'm too innocent? IM too innocent. I need to keep up with HIM? You want a bad boy Zayn Malik? Well you've got one.

[Start Song]

I angrily opened my closet door and walked in, grabbing anything black or red I could find. I threw those things on my bed. I went in the bathroom and grabbed a razor and started shredding all my skinny jeans. I made the perfect holes in all my jeans. [Photo On The Side]

I went back into my closet and threw all my shoes onto the floor behind me. I picked through my shirts and picked out the best ones. I saw a shirt that Zayn had left from the night he slept in here. It was like one of those shop bags from America that said Thank You repeatedly but the shirt says Fuck You. I threw that on my bed

I started ripping cloth and throwing it around my room. I ran downstairs and got the sewing kit we keep, I have no idea what for. I brought it back to my room and closed the door behind me. I started sewing into my shirts. Once I finished, every shirt had the word bad put into with red or black letters

I went into the bathroom and pulled out the raven hair dye. I dyed streaks into my already dyed blonde hair. I smiled at my work and went back into the room and hung up my clothes. I went to sleep with the satisfaction of what Zayn is going to see.

~Morning~

"NIALL. WAAAAAAKE UP!" Louis was screaming as he jumped on my bed. I laughed and kicked him. He fell and bounced off the bed. I poked him and stuck me tongue out at him. "Niall get ready we're leaving in 15 minutes." Louis said leaving out.

I hopped into the shower quickly and cleaned myself. I dried off and styled my hair in a spiky every direction kind of form. I heard Zayn's voice come from downstairs and smiled. What a surprise he's in for. I looked at my hair again and felt flawless. I went into the room and put on my underwear, self-shredded black skinny jeans, Zayn's 'fuck you' shirt [With 'Bad' Sewn into it], and a pair of white high tops.

I checked myself in the mirror and once again I LOOKED FLAWLESS! I walked out of my room and down the hallway. I looked around the corner of the stairs. They were all sitting on the sofa watching some movie. I walked up behind them and cleared my throat. They turned around and they're mouths flew open. Zayn obviously and desperately checking me out. I smiled devilishly and walked out the front door saying, "We gotta go people"

:D SO?!?! How was it? Amazing right? I know :) LOL so yeah hope you guys enjoyed. Bad Boy Niall bitches! Alright bai loves :*

-Adrien xx