If Only You Knew [Ziall]

Hai! My first story, but not my fist crack at writing so it's good but now wonderfull :D

********************************

Naill's POV

"Ugh" I sighed loudley as I stared at Zayn and the slut he brought home tonight. Taliah (Tah-Lee-Ah), I think her name was. I sat in the kitchen of our flat, just looking at them, tears begining to build in my eyes as I watched as they kissed- or snogged I should say. I couldn't bear the sight of them anymore, I just couldnt. I got up out of my chair quickly and ran up the stairs, only to run into Liam at the top of the staircase. He noticed the tears coming from my face and hugged me tightly "Ni, what's wrong" He asked concerned. I could hear in his voice that his 'Daddy Direction' instincts were kicking in. "Zayn has a girl over" I whispered as a I cried into his chest. Liam was the only one who knew about my fancying of Zayn. "Stay right here I promise I'll be right back" he said to me as he let me go and headed down the stairs. I heard faint talking and moments later I heard the front door open and shut. I picked my tear-stained face up from the floor to see a frustrated Zayn stomping up the stairs. "Hi Zayn" I say trying to not let my emotions be shown. He looked at me with disgust as if I had just killed his loved ones. "Move Niall" He said angrily as he pushed me to the side before stomping down the corridor and shutting his room door aggresively.. I couldn't help but cry more silently as I fell to the floor. The boy I love is pissed at me. I heard heavy steps from infront of me. I look up and see Liam rushing to my side. "Ni, it's okay" Liam assured me as he wrapped his strong arms around me. I turned throwing my arms around his neck, crying into is chest for the second time tonight.

Liam's POV

I tried to fight back tears as I held the crying Irish boy in my arms. I removed my arms from his waist an swept them under his legs and lower back, carrying him bridal style. I carried him all the way to my room walking in my room. "Niall you can sleep in here with me tonight, you obviously don't need to be alone" I told him, lieing him down on my bed. I stripped down to my boxers and so did Niall. He slipped into my bed still sobbing quietly. I got in opposite side of him and wrapped my arms around him. He muzzled into my chest still tears slowly running from his face and onto my bare chest. "I love you Liam. Thank you" He said being the first words he'd spoken since he told me about Zayn. "I love you to Niall. Now try to get some rest. We have a big day tomorrow" I replied kissing his forehead. Moments later I heard Niall breathing gently. He was asleep. He smiled at the cute sight and began to drift to sleep myself.

Zayn's POV

"I Love you to Niall, now get some rest we have a big day tomorrow" I heard Liam say to Niall as they were cuddled up to eachother. Anger quickly shot my body like bullets. WHAT THE FUCK!?! HE LOVED HIM? MY LEPRECHAUN!!! LIAM LOVES MY LITLTLE LEPRECHAUN!! I couldn't control myself watching them sleep with eachother [Not like that] WAIT! WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THIS!?!? IM STRAIGHT! I LIKE GIRLS! But Niall is just... I don't even know. I just know I didn't believe myself for what I did next...

Oooooh Clifhanger! Lol. So I hope you guys liked my first Chapter! Let me know what you think :)