Chapter 10 [The Time Of My Life]

Hai babies! So, I haven't been updating lately, I know. Because of my suicide watch situation and my grandmothers death. But, I have returned from my hiatus nevertheless. Here you guys go.

*****************************

Zayn's POV

"Perrie what the hell are you doing on me!!" I demanded as she bounced up and down on me. "And, was that Niall? I really need to talk to him" She didn't answer, only repeated to bump up and down on me. I got annoyed and pushed her off me.

"What the hell is your problem" I questioned fixing myself. "Oh come on Zayn, stop worrying about that little blonde haired fag. Come to mamma" With those words said she spread her legs and smile at me seductively. My body began to fill with rage. " If you ever talk about Niall that way again, i'll have Dani and El kick your ass." I walked out of my room and ran to Niall's.

I opened his door and saw Niall laying on his bed. He looked like he was trembling. "Nialler. Are you okay" I asked rubbing his arm. "Zayn just leave me alone please" He said his voice clearly saddened. I hugged him and he cried harder.

"Zayn"

"Yes Ni"

"Was Liam telling the truth"

"Yes he was,

His eyes went from hardcore tears to, joyful. I pulled off my shirt and climbed in the bed with Niall, cuddling him into my chest. "Niall, I love you I really do" I said kissing his neck. "No you don't Zayn, but we can work on it"

I didn't have a problem with what he said. I'd have the time of my life with this boy.

-------------------------------------------------

Hai my babies! so yeah I have returned!! I know its short bit tenet will be much longer. I know I've said it before but I mean it today!