Chapter 5 [That Kid Has Issues]

Okaii, so heres 5! Enjoy F.C

---------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn's POV

God, I was having such a good night with Taliah, then Little Miss Suicidal had to ruin my damn night. I thought I had some feelings for Niall, but what ever they were; Like his bleached hair, his gorgeous ocean blue eyes, his crooked teeth that he hates but I love so much, and his accent...STOP IT ZAYN!!! That's over! He ruined my fucking night. That little Leprechaun.

I turned to Taliah who was lying on my bed. "Look, I'm sorry about that bullshit" My words made her sit up. "Niall has a serious problem. He's fucking obbsessed with me" I cringed at the thought of Niall right now. "Zayn, you shouldn't talk about him like that. I think you really hurt his feelings" Taliah gave me a disapproving look. "Oh now your his side" I questioned with a hint of annoyance in my voice. "Your disgusting Zayn" She grabbed her coat and storm out of my room. "I DON'T CARE! LEAVE YOU CHEAP BITCH" I was infuriated.

Naill's POV

I just sat there on my bed listening to Zayn yelling. He called me Little Miss Suicidal again... He thinks I have issues? And that I'm obsessed with him. He just wants me out of his life..Who was he calling a cheap bitch though? Before I heard anything else Taliah was at my door. I looked over at her. Great the girl Zayn shattered my heart to bring home. "What do you want" I asked angrily before slamming my face back into the pillow. She walked up to my bed and sat next to me. "Niall, I'm sorry. I hope your okay. Zayn's just overwhelmed right now. He didn't mean anything he said to you"

"Yeah. I'm sure he's sad..."

"Niall really, he didn't mean it"

"He ment every word..."

Taliah pulled me into a warm hug. I didn't really like her but I didn't mind the hug because I was so despritley yearning one. I breathed in her scent. She smelled like him. I pulled out of the hug and shook my head. "Whats wrong" She asked with concern on her fac clearly. "Did I hurt you" She sounded worried as she scanned my body for any source of pain. "No. No, you just smell like Zayn" I chuckled teary eyed and ran my hand through my hair.

After about 15 minutes of cheering me up, Taliah managed to get me out of my room. I walked down stairs and instantly ran to the kitchen where the boys were. "Ni, your out of your room" Louis said shoving a spoon full of potatos in his mouth. Then waving it at Liam who flew out of his chair. "DONT DO THAT!" He yelled sitting back in his chair. "Still a spoonhead huh Liam" I mocked him making myself a plate. I sat down with them. Right now I didn't even care about Zayn. I had Taliah and the boys. Me and Taliah sat there goofing around. She's actually really fun. We started feeding each other loads of food. Who ever chickens out first would have to watch All 3 Toy Story's with Liam. Ofcourse I won. So for the next 6 hours Taliah would be spending with Liam. We decided she shouldn't have to go through that. We decided to have a slumber party.

Taliah went home to get pj's and a pillow. When she came back everyone was ready and in they're PJ's. We spent the next few hours watching The Toy Story series. Me and Taliah layed on the floor. I'm getting used to it LOL. Louis and Harry got the bed AGIAN. Liam sat in his closet like the wierdo he is. I love him so much. He's like my Daddy. I cuddled up next to Liam with my feet resting on Taliah. I felt so comfortable resting in Liam's arms. "I love you LiLi" I told him kissing him on the cheek. "Love you to Nialler" He looked at me and cuddled me closer.

Then he kissed me....

Ooooooooh EXCITEMENT! Does Daddy Direction have a thing for the Innocent Leprechaun?

Ooooh. I'll let you guys know laaaater. Bai my Fudge Cakes :* <3