Chapter 17 [Hazza Bear]

Niall walked out of the room "Oh here you are Hazz" Niall ran up to Harry, held his hand and intertwined their fingers "let's go inside!" He grabbed him and ran into the room with a confused Harry "hey Zayn" Niall smiled, pretending the older lad didn't just eat his face.

 Zayn nodded at them, a very confused look on his face. Niall turned to harry "you know what? I really love your dimples when you smile" he pouted "smile?" Harry laughed a bit then looked at Niall "falling for my charming smile, Horan?" He said teasingly. Wrong timing Harold, Niall thought "yes, prince charming, can you show it to me?" He pouted once more while Lou and Liam walked in "gladly" he said looking into Niall's eyes, smiling widely and letting his dimples show.

 Niall got closer and closer until he reached for Harry's cheek and kissed his right cheek dimple "so beautiful" he murmured while Harry just stood there smiling. Niall knew what he have been doing - of course he did, he's teasing Zayn. But poor Harry didn't have a clue, he kept smiling like a fool and feeling oddly uncomfortable as Niall grabbed his cheek in between his teeth, biting him and grabbing the soft skin a little so its now obvious to Zayn; knowing Zayn is staring and is getting frustrated, he let go of the skin because surely, Harry's smile faded and turned into a confused look once more but Niall just ignored that and hugged him tight "you're so cute, Harold" Niall chuckled.

 Well, when Niall laughs, Harry couldn't help but laugh as well; he knew Niall's messing around but what he didn't know is the reason why.

Zayn, on the other hand, wasn't happy at all; he's jealous and hurt; why is Niall such a tease! He looks around to find Lou and Liam talking about something he didn't care about while those two others were hugging.

 Niall let go and looks at Zayn who looked unhappy, angry, guilty and hurt. Hurt hurt hurt.

 Niall loves Zayn, he didn't want to break his heart, he's just giving his heart a break. So he goes over to Zayn and hugs him "aww Zaynie" Zayn slowly wraps his arms around Niall's waist "I fucking love it when you suffer" he whispers and nibbles on his neck "see what I've been going through?" He nibbles on Zayn's ear shell "Niallllll" Zayn's trying to hold back a moan "don't be a tease" Zayn groans.

 Niall was about to respond but a guy with a clapboard walked in "hello, guys" he interrupted.

 And that's when Zayn was about to pull his hair off and its when Niall had red cheeks and teary eyes because he's holding back his laughter.

 Nobody teases Zayn?

 Except for Niall.