Cho Chang x Fem! Ravenclaw! Reader

Hello lovelies it's been quite a while, but everytime I log onto here I see supportive comments and lots of love for my story. 2020 was crazy for all of us and 2021 while getting better is still a mess. I wish safety upon all of you and sending positive (gay) vibes. Stay strong!

Reader POV
The white snow covered the windowsill of the small leadlight window near your bed as you lay sniffling against your pillow. Warm tears rolled down your cheeks as you stared blankly at the snow falling ever so saintly white outside. Your anxiety bubbled in your stomach. You were never good enough, never attractive enough, never smart enough. Why were you here? Why were you selected to be in the house of wisdom and wit. And to top it all off you were a queer! You never told anyone out of extreme self guilt of disappointing your parents. Your upbringing infused you with shame about who you really wished to love. The thoughts burning in your mind were so loud that you didnt notice the soft footsteps outside the door or the quiet click of the door being opened. You felt your bed dip slightly and you shot up, eyes crested red and tears dribbling down your chin. You looked up in horror to see your flame Cho Chang looking at you with a look of genuine pity and worry in her eyes. Hidden beneath was something you couldn't distinguish.
"Why do you cry (y/n)"
You turned and looked away from her hiding your gaze by staring at the ornate ceiling.
"Just... everything has been so hard. I know I dont speak much about it, but I've been going through it. I-I'm never as smart as you all, I'm never as fast to lea-" you paused as a shiver ran up your spine when she rubbed your arm comforting you silently. She smiled and nodded for you to continue.
*timeskip*
"I-I'm just not right for this house" you concluded sniffling and sitting up on your elbow to face her.
"I believe you're perfect for this house (y/n) you're smart, a hard worker, witty, not to mention funnycuteandbeautiful" saying this last part bunched together and in an audible whisper. You blinked your eyes. Maybe you had passed out from crying, maybe this was a dream. Either way you intended to make the most of this. Her eyes widened cutely as you sat up grabbing the hand that was comforting you and interlocking fingers. Cho relaxed taking this as a positive response to her outburst. You traced your thumb along the side of her hand pausing in thought for a moment.
"You know, I really do think that made me feel a little better" you say blushing a light pink.
"But I know what will make me feel truly better"
You lean in to capture her soft pink lips with yours taking a leap of faith that only the adrenaline from a full breakdown could release. At first she hesitated but then leaned in showing you how much she cared. Spurred on by her acceptance you cradled the back of her head deepening the kiss. This was the start of something beautiful.

Hey all hope you liked it :) feel free to leave requests below! I have more Tonks, Bellatrix, and Narcissa in the works but I needed to catch them all and Cho rarely gets that love😂.