Young Poppy Pomfrey x Fem Reader!

Requested by @Heathen_Dirty_Soul
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
You were walking to your job in the city when you fell. Blacking out. You woke up in immense pain being wheeled into a hospital by a doctor and a nurse. Who made your heart beat faster then it should have. You immediately felt that the pain was coming from your left arm. You just have broken it when you fell. Some idiot must have knocked you over. You blacked out again.

You then woke up in a hospital room. Your arm was now in a cast. The room was empty. It was almost a spotless white and smelled like a normal hospital.
"Well hel-"
You jumped up in surprise
"I'm sorry to scare you Miss (Lastname), I'm your doctor, Doctor Green! And this is my student nurse Miss Poppy Pomfrey."
You saw a gorgeous shy young woman standing next to him who waved shyly at you.
"She will be shadowing me, you will be out of here in a few hours. Poppy will go over some painkillers you are being prescribed to help with your fall"
The doctor left the room in a haste.
The gorgeous woman you now knew as Poppy (and one day your wife ;) ) sat next to you and gave a shy smile. She started to discuss different drugs you would have to take, and how to take care of the cast. But you weren't listening. You couldn't take your eyes off her gorgeous eyes and fair skin. The more you stared the more she blushed. You found it oddly cute. Then you did something you hadn't expected to do.
"Um. Miss Poppy. I was wondering if you'd like to have dinner with me."
You said smiling shyly waiting for rejection.
"I'd love to!"
She said. Almost shouting in excitement.
Maybe it was the drugs clouding your brain but you got the strength to ask her out that day. Thank god you did.
(Hey guys! I'm so pumped I have 11k reads. I wasn't expecting this many at all. Love you all <3 )