Luna X female reader

You were walking around in hogsmeade. It was a beautiful day but you had an even more beautiful girl next to you. Your crush, Luna Lovegood. Many found her to be strange or weird. You simply found her to be adorable.
"(Y/N)!" Luna said snapping you out of your daydream.
"Yes Luna?"
"I'm gonna go to the restroom, I'll be back. Let's meet up at the three broom sticks!"
You smiled and agreed and walked to The Three Broomsticks. Time passed. It had been about a half hour when you decided to follow her. What you saw next made your heart break. There in the snow. Luna sat with tears in her eyes. Draco Malfoy and his gang of loons were throwing snowballs and insults at her!
"Weirdo!"
"Freak!"
You ran over
"MALFOY!"
He turned with a smirk on his face
What do you want (L/N)?
"Leave her alone you disgusting rat!"
You yelled in response
"Or what" he responded
"Filthy Mudblood"
As soon as those words left his lips you slammed your fist deep into his face breaking his nose. He fell over. Looked up at you in fear. Then ran off like an ungraceful ballerina. You ran up to Luna.
"Luna are you okay?!" You said with worry in your eyes. Wiping her tears.
"Yes" she looked at you with joy on her face.
"Listen Luna there's something I have to tell you" you sighed out. "Luna, I really like you. You make me smile and laugh. And you always make me feel beautiful. And I know you like a Neville and all. I just needed to get this out of my system. It's okay if you don't wanna be friends anymore" you said with tears forming in your eyes.
"I'm so sorry that must suck" Luna said
"Because I don't like you back, I love you"
You looked up with more tears in your eyes. Just happy ones.
"R-really?!"
"Yes" she said and sealed your lips with a kiss. Then warmed you with a hug.
"I love you (Y/N)

(A/N) GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT SUMMER IS CRAZY AND UGH. LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND CRITIQUES DOWN BELOW PLEASE!