Hermione x Fem! Part two

(I never classified what year you were in, in the first chapter. So here we're going to say you're both graduated)
It was close to your one year anniversary with your amazing girlfriend Hermione Granger. She has matured so much and so have you. She was gorgeous as ever, you couldn't even believe such a beautiful woman loved you of all people. You had a wonderful dinner planned but you wanted to do something more. You truly felt this woman was your soul mate and you wanted to propose. You had even gotten a new (tux/dress) to look your best. (Dress for success children :) ) .
(Timeskip to after dinner)
You and Hermione were walking around holding hands in a park in London. It was a beautifully starlit night, the moon was out, it was a perfect temperature. You decided it was time. You slowly led her to a beautiful fountain in the middle of the park. Nobody was around since it was late. You knelt down on one knee and saw the shocked blushing face of Hermione as you took out a box and opened it. It held a beautifully crafted wedding ring. With a ruby heart in the middle, as well with beautiful circle diamonds around the heart. You began to speak holding back tears as soft ones dropped down Hermione's gorgeous face.
"Hermione Granger, I have loved you since I laid eyes on your gorgeous face. You are everything to me. You are my sun and my moon and my stars. Everything I ever wanted. Perfection in a human form. You are what people used as inspirations when they designed the goddesses. Because your have the angelic face, body, soul, and heart of a goddess. And I love you with all my heart. Will you marry me my angel."
She smiled ear to ear, tears streaming down her face. She pulled you up into a hug and whispered.
"Yes my love"
You held her close and broke apart for a second only to put the ring on her delicate finger. Then you pulled her into a hug. Kissing her passionately. This woman was your soulmate. This woman was your angel. This woman was your...everything.
(WOO, THAT TOOK A LOT OF BRAIN POWER, hope you liked it! Love you all! )