YOUNG MOLLY WEASLEY X FEMALE READER

A/N: Make sure to follow and fav this story and leave some suggestions down in the comments
Requested by: @Hermionelovegood8
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
You sat across the table in the great hall talking and laughing with your best friend: Molly Weasley. But while she was talking you couldn't help but look at her beautiful eyes and blush.
"Are you okay Y/N?"
Snapped you out of your haze.  You looked up and replied
"Yeah Molly I'm fine, you wanna go down by the lake?"
"Sure!" She replied with a cute smile.
(Time skip brought to you by me who reminds you to please leave some suggestions in the comments down below!)
You both sat down by the lake on a cool fall afternoon staring at its beauty. You were lost in your thoughts again. You wondered, do I have a crush on my friend? Turmoiling thoughts crashed in your head as you pondered. You accidentally touched her hand and jumped surprisingly, her hand wrapped itself around yours. You blushed and turned to look at her. Only to be immediately surprised by the swift but passionate kiss pressed against your lips. It took you a second but you kissed back. When you two pulled back you both were blushing messes. A couple minutes later you spoke.
"Molly....do you like me?" You asked.
"Nah not really"
Your heart started to break.
"I kinda really just maybe love you" she said blushing and turning away.
You looked at her and blushed and turned her head with your palm and softly kissing her. This was going to be a long and scary road. But you two could make it. Together.
••••••••••••••••••••••
I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THAT
LEAVE SOME SUGGESTIONS DOWN IN THE COMMENTS
(Sorry it was kinda short)