Bellatrix x Female Reader

You woke up with a painful headache. All you could see was darkness. You tried to move your arms only to realize that they were handcuffed behind your back. You pulled hard but you couldn't escape. Suddenly a lamp flickered on. You could see a table infront of you. And around you was all stone. You seemed to be in a dungeon of sorts. You heard the clicking of heels walking up behind you. And feel a presence behind you.
"Hey there cutie"
a female voice whispers
She moves to your front slowly. Its Bellatrix Lestrange. One of the most wanted witches in the world at the moment. He who shall not be named's right hand woman. She gave you a sly smirk as she sat in a seat opposite to you. You decided to gain some courage to speak up.
"Where am I?"
"Somewhere"
She replied with a smile.
There was a look in her eyes you couldn't read.
"Now. Tell me where your little gang of aurors is hiding. We will not tolerate any of your little rebellions anymore."
You spat on the table
"Never"

She looked at you
"Cute and Stubborn...I like it"
She got up and slowly moved around the table. Dragging her long black fingernails on the wood.
She placed her hands on your shoulders and leaned down to your ear whispering.
"I might just have to keep you for myself"
She then nipped your ear.
This was going to be a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey yall. Just got out of the hospital for Appendicitis. I needed surgery but im doing fine now.  Hope you liked it. Sorry its short. Ill be hopefully updating again in a couple days. Give me a couple ideas in the comment section :). Love you guys