Young! Lily (Potter) x Fem reader.

You and Lily have been dating for quite some time now. Actually all through your years at Hogwarts. Unfortunately you two had kept it on the down low. People weren't always so nice to lesbian couples you know. One thing that always bothered you was that darn James Potter. Who always flirted with your girlfriend. He annoyed the living hell out of you. And one day Lily couldn't hold it either.
"Heya Lily"
James said winking
"Hi James"
Lily said not looking up from her book.
"How about one date. Pleaseeeee"
Lily slammed her book down.
"JAMES POTTER FOR THE LAST TIME. I HAVE TURNED YOU DOWN REPEATEDLY I DO NOT WANT A DATE WITH YOU! I HAVE A LOVING GIRLFRIEND AND I COULD GIVE TWO DAMNS WHAT YOU THINK. LEAVE ME ALONE"
She stormed out of the library. Leaving James and the rest of the students in the room in a state of shock.
Lily soon showed up at your dorm knocking repeatedly as you were taking a nap. You jumped up and opened the door  immediately being tackled by a crying Lily. You held her close and stroked her hair till she calmed down and little as you two snuggled on your bed.
"Love what's wrong!"
You said concerned
"I-I screamed at that bastard James Potter."
"And?"
"Accidentally let it slip that we were a couple to the whole library, it must be around the whole school by now."
She began to cry again and you held her. Speaking these beautiful words.
"My love, my beautiful water lily, it was going to come out eventually. Whatever happens I promise I will deal with it. For us. I'll protect you with all my strength and will. We can get through this together. My love."
She looked up to you. Kissing your lips in a silent thank you for the comforting words as she nuzzled into your chest.
(Time skip to next day)
You were walking down the hall when you were tripped by none other than that bastard James Potter. You stood up and glared at him collecting your things.
"James what the hell. I swore you did that on purpose."
"Just like what you're going to say when I "accidentally" steal your girl (lastname)"
He grinned foolishly at you.
You don't know what came over you but you punched that jerk harder than you had punched anything else before. Breaking his bastard nose. He fell to the ground as his friends picked him up. He drew his wand immediately blood still coming from his nose. You drew yours as students spread into a circle and stopped watching the action.
"EXPELLIARMUS"
He yelled
You blocked it and hit him with the stun spell. Knocking him to the ground. Students cheered and Lily ran up to you as a defeated James stood up and limped away. Then something happened that you wouldn't expect. Again.
Lily kissed you in front of tons of students. You grinned into the kiss as students cheered and pulled her closer. She pulled away and smiled asking if you were okay and you nodded. She grabbed your hand and led you to your next class. God you love this woman so much.