Narcissa Malfoy x Fem reader PT 2

Narcissa and you tumbled to the floor. You looked around. It looked like you were in an old hunting cabin. You beleived it to be the one where your father used to take you (before he joined the black parade) (im sorry im just too edgy). You helped your girl up smiling at the newly gifted freedom you two had. Suddenly frownung, you realized you needed to get Draco out. You looked down to see your angel crying softly over the situation. You held her close.
" I promise we will not regret this love, we will get Draco. I need you to relax. He is safe for now."
She looked up at you. Tears brightening the blue in her eyes but darkening the room.
"Do you promise?"
"Tomorrow, now I need you to red my love."
You got some ice from the freezer and made a ice pack, ripping your own robe to pack the ice in. You handed it to her. Tucking her in bed. You went outside casting some protective spells over the cabin. Daylight spilled crimson and orange over the mountain shadowing the small wooden haven. You disapparate to the Malfoy Manor.
.
.
.
.
You slowly snuck your way around to the window in Draco's room. Hopping in as quietly as possible. He was asleep. You gently tapped him on the shoulder, and as he awoke placed your finger over your mouth to say quiet. He began to pack quietly as possible.
.
.
.
.
BOOM
The door burst open revealing a tired shattered man.
Lucius Malfoy.
"Expelliarmus!" He shouted.
Your wand flew as he ran toward you grabbing you by your neck and strangling you.
"(Y/N) YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE DARK LORD AND A  DISGRACE TO PUREBLOODS. YOU DIRTY BLOODED SCUM."
He choked you harder, Your vision was starting to fade at the edges. He threw you. Your body slammed against the wall as you uttered a groan.
"CRUCIO!"
The pain you felt was staggering. Jolts of pure agony ran up and down your body.

SMACK
Lucius crumpled to the floor, Draco standing behind him weilding his suitcase. You were nearly unconscious from the pain but still managed to think of the cabin as you both disapparate to the cabin. Narcissa immediately emerged screaming when she saw your condition. You still softly smiled stunning them, you were hurt but everybody was safe. And alive.