Chapter R (6)

Meaghan's POV

I sniffled. I just been kidnapped a couple days ago. I tried leaving but that ended up me getting hurt again.

*FLASHBACK* (Trigger warning, do NOT read if you are sensitive).

"MEAGHAN?!" I flinched when I heard my boyfriend yelling out my name. I was folding his laundry in his room, just the way he wants me too. I don't know what im doing wrong right now. But yet again, I never do. "GET YOUR FAT ASS DOWN HERE!" I whimpered slightly. He is drunk I know he is. But when is he ever sober? I set down his grey shirt on top of the other shirts I folded and left his room going down the stairs and to the livingroom. I got pushed and my back hit the wall. I winced. I looked up and nearly gagged. The strong smell of acohol hit my nose making me want to get sick. You'd think I'd be use to it already, but im not.

"WHERE IS MY DINNER?!"

I whimpered and he just smirked.

"I- I never made it- it yet." I stuttered.

"AND WHY NOT?!"

"I- I was f- folding y- your clothes Riley."  He smacked my face and I know there is going to be a bruise.  

*FLASHBACK ENDS* 

A knock on the door got me out of my flashbacks. I looked at the door as it opened. The blonde came in. I flinched, thinking he is going to hurt me again.

"Princess, Im not going to hurt you again." He said. His Irish accent is thick and smooth. But in a way, calms me down. His voice is so soothing, its like music in my ears. Wait, what the fuck am I thinking?! How can I say that about him? He hurt me! This makes no sense.

"I just wanted to know how you are doing. Is the pain going away?" He asked. I shook my head no. 

"I understand if you dont want to talk. But you do know eventually you are going to have too." I bite my bottom lip and nodded my head. 

"Did you like the soup I made for you?" I nodded my head yes. The soup was actually really good. Well, better than what I've been eating; nothing.

"Thank you." I whispered. 

"No problem Princess!" He said and smiled. "Now how about you get some sleep. Its getting dark outside, and late. I know you need your sleep or you wont be in a good mood tomorrow." I nodded my head and covered myself in the blankets on the bed. He came over to me and I flinched slightly. He kissed my forehead. "Sleep well." And then he left before locking the door. 

This man, I dont know his name yet. He can be nice, and then really mean. I dont know what to do. More importantly, I dont know what to think.