Chapter 18

Meaghan's POV

I screamed as the whip hit me at my bare back. I was cold, and numb from the pain my uncle was giving me. I was naked. He was hitting me everywhere.
"Scream one more time and your going to regret it!" Uncle Donny yelled at me. I flinched as he yelled and the thick whip hit me again.
"You know Meaghan, you look so beautiful like this.." My Uncle said. I gulped, I know what was going to happen. He was going to rape me, just like what Niall did.
Niall, I miss him so much. I don't care if he hurt me, I love him. He took care of me when I was sick. No one cared enough to even check on me when I fell down the stairs in school. Niall would though, he's the only one who cares. I bet he's looking for me. I hope he is looking for me. I need him, so much. But I shouldn't have to worry though. Uncle Donny is going to kill me.

Niall's POV
After I told my story, Officer Reed called someone and then told me and Liam to call Taylor. She knows more than anyone else does. Currently me and Liam are in the same room we were put in.
"Ni?" Liam asked. I shot my head up from the ground and looked at him. "You know your going to be okay right?" I shrugged. I may or may not be. After all I did kidnapped and raped Meaghan and they are both crimes. But I also have some sort of Mental Illness. So I may not be put in jail, or I might.
"How do you know that LiLi?" I whispered. I don't like talking about this, what I did to Meaghan. I never liked thinking of any girl getting hurt. But knowing I did hurt one, makes me feel like shit. Especially if she's my soul mate.
"I know because you are so strong Niall. You are stronger than anyone here. What you did, is now in the past. We all need to stop focusing on that and focus on future. Meaghan's uncle obviously doesn't live in the present, so don't blame yourself for something that's your fault." I sighed, knowing he is right. The door opened and Officer Reed came inside, along with someone else. He has short black hair and was kinda tall. Maybe 6 feet. He looks to be around in his late 30s.
"Niall, hello. Nice to meet you! I'm Doctor Edwards!" The male said holding out his hand. I stood up and shakingly reached out my hand to shake our hands. Why would Officer Reed bring in a Doctor? I put my hand out of his and in my pockets. "And you must be Liam! Am I right?" Liam nodded his head and also shook Doctor Edwards hand as well. We all sat down in silence. Until the Doctor spoke up.
"Do you know why I'm here Niall?" He asked me. I shook my head no.
"No I don't." I whispered.
"I'm here to take you to a hospital. I'm going to help make you feel better."
"But I feel fine!" I snapped.
"Niall please calm down."
"I know I'm ill! But I DONT need to go to a fucking Mental Ward!" I yelled standing up. Liam took my hand.
"Niall calm down. It's okay, remember what I told you. You are strong!" I groaned and sat back down.
"What Liam said is true. You are strong Niall, you just need some... precautions." Doctor Edwards said. Then a thought hit me.
"Liam, what about the band?!" I started to panic. "What about Meaghan?!"
"Niall calm down! The band is going on a brake until you get back. And when we find Meaghan she is going to be waiting at your home for you." Liam explained.
"Do you promise?" I asked. Liam nodded his head.
"Alright. Let's go Niall. I'm sorry." Then I felt something being poked in my neck and then everything went black.