Chapter 13

Liam's POV

I looked at Taylor in complete shock.

"What do you mean by, "I know Meaghan?"" I asked Taylor.

"Me and Meaghan are best friends. Well we always are." Taylor started to explain. "Her parents made her move, but we kept in contact and then we started to become distant from each other. We just, like, stopped talking after."

I hugged her. This must be difficult for her.

"I want to go see her. I want to know how she's doing." Taylor said. I let her go.

"How about we let Niall come back down and tell us how she's doing. If she's okay, you can see her. That sound alright?" I asked Taylor. She nodded her head. I pecked her lips. She blushed and we both went back to the livingroom. We sat down on the couch, and I gently pulled Taylor onto my lap. We all sat in silence.

"What are we going to do?" Harry asked. "We shouldn't let Meaghan leave the house or she'll tell the Cops." I bite my bottom lip. He has a point there.

"How about we make sure she won't leave. Like if she plans on leaving, there be consequences." Zayn suggested.

"Okay, but how are we going to help Nialler?" Harry said. He has a point. "He said so himself. He loves her. If one of us hurts her, who knows how he'll react."

"It doesn't have to be us boys who hurt her." Zayn said, looking at Taylor.

"Fuck no!" Taylor hissed. "I ain't doing that!"

"How about Niall does that then?" Louis suggested.

"Do you really think he'll wanna hurt her BooBear?" Harry asked, looking at his boyfriend.

"Point taken. Never mind."

"What did I miss!" Niall said, running down the stairs and sitting beside me and Taylor.

"We were talking about what's going to happen next." Zayn explained.

"What do you think will happen then?" Niall asked.

"We have to make sure Meaghan won't leave the house, or she could tell the Police." I said.

"Or there'll be consequences." Harry said. Niall stared at the wall.

"Niall?" I asked. I poked his shoulder. "Nialler?" He blinked, but still stared at the wall. "Ni?" He then looked at me with glassy eyes. God no, please don't cry again Niall! We hate it when you cry! I begged in my head.

"I'm going to turn myself in."