Chapter 4

Meaghan's POV

I opened my eyes. I instently didn't reconize my surroundings. I looked around. I wasn't in my bedroom. I was in someone elses room. I sat up and took the blankets off me. I dod have to admit, the room is nice. Well, campared to my room. I sleep on a matress with my coat on and 1 blanket. It is purple. I then gasped at what i felt in my arms. My stuffed animal i won at the fair when i was 10. One blnaket looked familar. It was not pink, unlike everything else in the room, it was purple. I gasped again. This was the only blanket I had at my apartment! This is scary! Why am i in a random bedroom filled with some of my stuff from my apartment? Then i remember everything. I got tooken away. I am kidnapped. 

I stood up and went to the door. I tried to open it, but it wouldn't open. Shit! I tried again. It still didn't opened. Fuck! 

"Hey it is ok Princess. Calm down." A voice from the other side of the room said. "Look out, the door opens in the room." 

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I yelled.

"Babe, now that is no way to treat your lover. Now i have to leave you in your room." 

"What!?! NO LET ME OUT! I WANT TO GO HOME!"

"QUITE YELLING BEFORE I DONT GIVE YOU ANYTHING TO EAT!" I flinched and stepped back away from the door. "Princess i am sorry for yelling ok? I just dont want you yelling ok?"

"o- ok.." i stuttered. 

"Now, what would you like to eat?" 

"I- im not hungry." i replied. 

"no babes you are. You hardly eat and you need to eat. I can make you something? How about soup?" I thought for a moment. 

"Fine." 

Oviously i am stuck here for a while. So i will do whatever he wants. Maybe he will let me go sooner. I couldn't help but smile hearing his voice run around in my head. He is Irish. His accent is thick and clear. I wonder what he looks like.....