Chapter 2

Meaghan's POV

Stupid phone. Stupid people. Stupid everything! All they want is money! Money, money, money! FUCKING MONEY! Wanna know what i want? i want a family who will support their daughter. I want more friends that just 1. But i guess life doesn't live the way you want it too. I chucked my phone at the wall and watched it hit it and fall to the ground. Yup definitly has cracks in it. I groaned and sat down on the couch. I put my face in my hands, and pulled my hair out of frustration. 

BANG!

I jumped and lifted my head. My eyes instently looking around to see where the loud noise came from. 

BANG!

My head shot towards the door. I got up slowly and grabbed the closest thing near me, a lamp. I gripped the lamp tighter as i took more steps to the door. 

BANG!

I flinched back, slightly. Who is at the door ? 

BANG! 

The door tumbled down and i screamed. I gropped the lamp that shattered into pieces. But that was not what i worried about. I was worried about the man in my flat who probably has a gun! He darted toawrds me as i tried to run away. 

"HELP!" I screamed on top of my lungs. But of course no one will help me. Taylor is the only one who actually cares about me. She would help me. But she is visiting her family back in Canada. Here in England, no one likes me. Its no different than where everywhere i go. 

"Shhh!" The guy said, tightening his grip on me. "it will all be over soon Princess. Stop stuggling babes." A cloth was put over my face, and i tried my hardest not in inhale. But i had no choice, my chest was hurting and my head was pounding for holding my breath. So i inhaled and then everything went black.