Chapter 9

Meaghan's POV

I fluttered my eyes open. I looked around. Everything was white and there was a constent beeping sound. Im in a hospital. Its not my only time waking up in a hospital. I woke up in a hospital lots of times before. But what i didnt expect was to hear someone crying next to me, and a warm hand on top on my smaller and colder hand. I gasped at who it was. The blonde, the one who kidnapped me. Erm whats his name, Niall! Thats his name! I smiled weakly. I know he's the one who kidnapped me, locked me in a room, gave me panic attacks and hurt me. But he at least cared if i was alright. No one has ever done that. They never gave me food, or called me a sweet nickname. I decide that its time to be more open with him. Sure i dont remember why im here. But Niall is here, and i know he cares. He must.

I gently rubbed my thumb over his hand. His head shot up and he gasped. 

"M- Meaghan!" He said and hugged me. "Im so gllad you are alright? You do feel alright though do you? Nothing hurts?" 

"Im fine. But why am I here Niall? I dont like hospitals, they scare me." I whispered looking at him with teary eyes. 

"Hey hey hey, Princess! Its ok! Its alright! Im here! I wont leave you ok?" Niall said. I nodded my head. "Why didnt you tell me you got seizures?" I just shrugged. "Answer the question." Niall hissed. I whimped slightly.

"Calm down there Niall! She just woke up!" I heard a voice say. Niall nodded his head.

"Right yeah, im sorry Princess." Niall explained. "I was just so scared." I smiled. He did care.

"Yeah, im alright."

"Oh hey look who's up!" I heard a familar voice. I looked up and saw Dr Pepper. He was my doctor for years. "Is it ok if I ask you some questions Meaghan?" I nodded my head. "Alone." 

Niall frowned and got up. The other 4 boys (who i didnt know) left. Niall whispered in my ear.

"I love you Princess. So please dont let them tear us apart. Or i will hurt you again." I nodded my head. Niall then left. 

"Is Niall Horan your boyfriend now?" Dr Pepper asked me. I nodded my head. Wait his last name is Horan? "Im surprised you havent screamed or anything because all 5 One Direction guys are here. Whenever they come they all take photos with fans and sign posters or just paper." One Direction? What is One Direction? 

"Whats One Direction?" I asked. Dr Pepper's mouth opened in shock.

"You dont remember the song What Makes You Beautiful? I remember you when you were sleeping you'd always be singing that song in your sleep. And you'd tell me it was your favourite song." He explained. "I just thought youd know of them cause it was your favourite song."

Thats true. I remember that. I never knew who sang it. I just loved the song. I heard it on the radio a bunch of times and i got to know the song. Wait, so he said Niall was my boyfriend? Oh right, he had to say that, or they will arrest him. 

"So back on track. I notice some bruising on you. Is Niall hurting you Meaghan?" I shook my head. 

"No, why would he do that?" I hissed, lying. 

"Im sorry, i wasnt sure if it was him because-"

"Yeah yeah yeah! I did have abusive boyfriends in the past, but Niall wouldnt hurt me! And neither would his friends! I have bruises because i am a clutz! I fall down the stairs alot, and playing footie with Niall and playfighting with him. Yes he did hurt me me, but it was an accident because of the play wrestling!" I stopped talking, only because Dr Pepper was getting on my nerves from asking person questions.

"So now you are saying Niall did hurt you?"

"Yes but it was an accident! God! Now will you please leave me alone?" I complained. Dr Pepper nodded his head and left the room. Niall rushed in.

"What did he ask you?" He asked me.

"He asked me if i was your girlfriend. I of course said yes. He also asked me about the bruises and i told him that we were play fighting wich is something we do alot, and i also fall down the stairs." Niall chuckled.

"I remember that." Niall said and whispered something in my ear. "Nice save."

"Erm, Niall aren't you going to introduce us?" A guy with curly hair said.

"Right right, thats Harry, the one with curly hair. Beside him is his boyfriend Louis, and then Liam is beside him and the one with black hair is Zayn." Niall said. I waved to them.

"Awe is Megster shy?" Louis said in a pouting manner. I chuckled slightly and nodded my head.

"Bad past." Niall explained. I nodded my head. I causiously held Niall's hand. He looked at me angry, and then brightened up, holding my hand back. Holding Niall's hand makes me feel, protected. It makes me feel like I am loved. 

"Well its nice to meet you Meaghan!" Liam said. And right then and there, I knew I was going crazy.