Chapter 5

Niall's POV

I went down the stairs and decided to make Meaghan some soup. I hummed as I went into the kitchen and got the ingredents. I started to sing our song Night Changes, One Direction's new single from FOUR. I personaly love the song. 

BANG!

I jumped, startled from the noise. It sounded like it was coming from upstairs where Meaghan is. 

"Shit!" I muttered under my breath. I turned off the cooker (stove) and I ran back upstairs and got the key from my pocket and unlocked Meaghan's bedroom door. I opened it and gasped. She was opening the window. She was escaping. 

"Princess, what are you doing?" I asked her annoyed. "You know you cant leave baby." I took steps to her as she tensed up and turned around. I smirked and she gulped.

"Pl- please dont h- hurt me." She begged with a small pout and teary eyes.

"Baby, I dont want to. But i have to now. You tried to leave me." I inched closer to her and she choked on a sob.

"I- I wont next t- time." She stuttered oviously scared. "I- I promise." I grapped her hair and pulled her away from the window. I locked it and closed the certins. 

*

I went out of Meaghan's room. All I could hear was her loud sobs and cries of plead to stop. Its not that I didnt want to hurt her, I had no choice. She was going to run away, and tell the Cops. She was going to break us apart. I couldnt let her do that. So I locked her door and went back down stairs to the kitchen. I turned back on the cooker so I can finish making the soup. I also got some nice cold bottle of water for Meaghan, along with medicine to help with the pain. Its the least I can do. 

I put everything on a tray when it was finished and I carried it upstairs. Gently with one hand, I got out the key and unlocked the door. 

"N- no, p- please d- dont hurt m- me!" Meaghan begged and started to cry. I walked into her room. 

"I wont anymore Princess. Just that you cant leave ok? You promise you wont?" I sat next to her and placed the tray on the bed. She nodded and I wiped the tears off her face. "I got you that soup I promised you. I also got you some water and medicine. I got you the liquid kind cause I know you dont like the big pills." Meaghan nodded her head slightly.

"Th- thanks." She said stuttering. I handed her the medicine and water first, and she took them. I handed her the soup when she finished. 

"You enjoy. Call me when your finished. I'll be downstairs." I told her and left her room before locking it.