Chapter 2 You do WHAT

Jaime's pov
I looked over to see holly gone. " Guys where's holly" i said looking around." She when't back to the bus" kate told me." Ok thanks kate" i said sitting back down." Jaime, why is it that you you and holly look nothing alike" kellin asked me." Oh me and her have different fathers" i told him and he nodded." Was she always mute" kate asked me. I nodded" guy its getting kind of late we need to get back to the bus" vic said. As we said our goodbyes i herd someone running. Oh no fans found us i thought. I turned around to see holly running to me with blood on her face." Holly whats wrong" i said picking her up( holly actually vary short for her age shes 5.2). She did her sign language vary fast." What"! Kate yelled." Come on guys she said people were on your bus". We ran and saw a lot of thing taken and a note.'your lucky she was on the bus' it said." Holly what happen and kate please translate" i asked. Kate nodded and holly signed." She said that 3 men broke into the bus. They tried to make her talk, but her being mute doesn't help. They punched he and she kicked them in the you know where's" kate said giving her a high five " good job kiddo". I hugged her" at least your not hurt

Holly pov
Jaime thinks I'm not hurt. Yeah I'm not on the out side but on the inside I'm bricking down. They called me a lot of things like useless bitch and thats the one i kicked." At least they didn't take our gear." Vic said looking a little sad." Holly how about you get some sleep " jaime said as i walked to the bunks " damn they took a lot of shit" i herd tony say. "Ahhh" i herd someone yell. " mike shut the hell up holly's trying to sleep now whats wrong" vic violently whispered." They took the weed. THEY TOOK THE WEED."mike yelled . Hold on a second theres been weed on the bus and they didn't tell me. Yeah i know smoking is bad for you and god jaime would kill me if he ever found out i smoked weed. But i only do it when I'm stressed. Not to long later i fell asleep. As i was sleeping the stupid driver hit a speed bump and i fell out of my bunk. I walked out to see no one was awake but some thing on the counter' is that what i think it is ' i thought. I was right mike got more weed. I herd a snore and saw mike asleep on the couch. ' eh what the hell mike wont mind i hope'.

Mike's pov
Man I'm so happy we stopped to get more weed. See i medically need it so its ok. I put it on the counter and fell asleep on the couch. Just then i smelt smoke and immediately i got up." Holly what the fuck are you doing"! I yelled. she was on the counter smoking my weed. She jumped and immediately put it out and got a paper and pen and wrought vary fast." Mike I'm so sorry i was stressed and smoking is-" i stopped her." Im telling jaime" i said. Her eyes went wide and she shock her head violently." Holly i only smoke cause i need to, jaime needs to know." I say to her." I need to know what" jaime said behind me. Holly's eyes were wide with tears in them."sorry but i have to its bad for you". Just then jaime ran up to holly" holly what did you do your not cutting are you" his voice filled with worry."jaime its not that. She smoked some of my weed"i told him."WHAT! Holly that shits bad for you" he yelled " do you have any idea what it dose to someone."he continued. I saw holly shaking."jaime what is with all the screaming". I saw my brother and tony come from the bunks" guess what every on holly fucking smokes". Jaime yelled. I dont know he'll go this far. Holly was in the corner in a ball." What"! They both said. Vic was more of a worried tone and tony was a yell." Im disappointed in you holly" jaime said walking away. But right before jaime got to the bunks i herd a small squeak" i-I'm sorry" we all looked at holly. Tears falling from her eyes. " d-did you just talk" jaime stuttered. But before anything could happen she ran into the bathroom and locked the door.