Chapter 27

Vic pov
Me and holly fell asleep not to long after the incident. But for some reason i kept waking up. At this time it was 2am. I got up and walked around the room. Then i noticed something off. It was Holly's dresser it was open. I when't over to shut it and saw her close where every where in the drawer. I moved on of the closes and saw a tiny blade. I held the blade in one hand and covered my mouth with my other hand. I thought i made her through away all her blades. I guess i was wrong. I just hope she hasn't used it yet. I look at holly with the tiny blade still in my hand. I walked up to the bed and put the blade down. I carefully pulled up her sleeves and what i saw horrified me. I was little pink scars some still red. I stared to cry and i guess that woke her up." Vic whats wrong" she asked with a sleepy voice." Why wouldn't you tell me" i whispered out through my tears. Her eyes widen" how long" i asked and she stared to cry."how long have you been cutting yourself" i cried." How long have you felt this way" i yelled still crying. She just when in to a ball and stayed quite every now and then tears would fall from her eyes" answer me!" It was a full yell now." Im sorry vic i tried not too" she cried. God i hate it when she cries but she need to here this."holly look at me" she slowly looked at me and i took her hands in mine and rolled up her sleeves. She looked down and i told her to look at me. She immediately looked at me." Tell me holly what will our baby girl think of this" i said pointing to the scars but she didn't answer. I hugged her and i felt tears on my shoulder" darling i already lost my son, i don't want to loses you too or my baby girl" i said tears in my eyes. As we laid down Holly's face snuggled in my chest." I love you darling please don't ever think different" i said kissing her head.
Holly pov
'Vic found out' thats all that when't in my mind. I noticed that vic fell asleep cause his breathing slowed down. Me on the other hand couldn't even close my eyes. I looked at the clock and it said it was 3am. I got up and got my old notebook. It had a lot of stuff in it like songs i made over the years which i will never let vic see cause i was worried he'll make fun of me. I sat at the dest and began to wright. I think i got half way in to the song the passed out. I woke up to see i was in the bed and vic not beside me. I looked over to see the book wasn't on the dest." V-vic" i called as i walked in to the kitchen hoping he don't have the note book." Yes holly" he said. I saw my notebook on the table in front of him." You you didn't look inside my notebook right" i said picking up the book." No i did" my heart sank. So he knew how alone i felt when he was on tour, why i stared cutting again, and the songs i made." Im sorry that i made you fell so alone" he said looking down. Yup he read it" vic its ok I'm fine now" i said with a small smile." No its not I'm the reason you started cutting again isn't it" he said looking at me" victor Vincent Fuentes you're not-" vic cut me off by saying something i hope he never have to say." I think you should spend a day at jaime's and you can stay there in tell you can actually tell the truth for ones". I didn't want to loses the best thing in my life i couldn't loses him." Fine, ill tell you" i mumbled." Ok talk" he said." I was young when i lost my real smile jaime helped me yes but after he left and joined a band i saw him less and less. But after he joined ptv he stared coming home more. That when he said i could come on tour with him and that when i meat you" i said pointing to vic." I thought i made friends for ones. Then jaime started yelling and things in my mind when't down from there" vic nodded telling me to go on but my phone rang" hay herd one of your babies died." It said but vic grabbed my phone" how long has they hatted on you like this" vic asked." Ever senses we dated" i said." Holly we have been dating over 3 years" he said with a sad voice." You know what come here " he said as he put the timer on his phone and he kissed me. He posted it on all the social medias he had" if any one hurts my beautiful wife or makes mean comment you have to deal with me". It said. Just then kellin commented" i have a feeling your gonna be an over protective dad aren't you"." Hell yeah i will" vic typed." Um guys" i typed." HI HOLLY" kellin typed. This happen for a while and a lot of people joined like oli, jack, kate, Alex, tony, mike, and jaime. And all mike talked about was how Xenia keeps taking his weed.