Chapter 11 copeland

(1 year later)
Vic's pov
I woke up to see holly laying next to me. Her arms around my chest. I smiled to my self then looked over to see my phone lighting up. I picked it up and saw that kellin texted me" hay butt hole wake up, guess what" it said. I got up and out of the room so i didn't bug holly and called kellin." What do you want" i said to him." Kate had the baby im offishly a dad not a step dad but a real dad" he said. " oh good for you what did you name it" i asked not really caring if it sounded bad." Her name is copeland" he said really happy" cool dude" i said to him." Would you and holly like to see her" kellin asked. " yeah sure " i said with a smile. We hang up and holly walked out of the room" hi holly, kellin,kate and copeland are coming over today" i told her." Um who's copeland" she asked." She is kellin's new daughter" i told her and well her inner child came out " kellin had a daughter" she said. " he didn't have it kate did" i told her with a laugh. Not even 30 minuets later we herd a nock on the door. I open the door to see kellin and kate. Copeland asleep in Kate's arms. " hay guys come in" i said as they walked in. Holly came out of the kitchen" hello guys" she said smiling. Kate's eyes widen" holly you can talk now" she said. Holly nodded and still smiled. Just then i herd a baby cry" holly do you mind holding her so i can get her food" kate asked and holly nodded and held cope. But right when she had cope in her arms she stopped crying. Holly just smiled and played with her little fingers. " shes good with children isn't she" i herd kellin say." Yeah she is" i said looking at her. Kate walked back in with a bag full of baby stuff." Can I see her please" she said as holly handed cope back to kate. " what did you do to make her stop crying" she asked putting the bottle in copes mouth."oh i just held her" holly said smiling a little." Would you like to feed her" i here kate ask holly. Her eyes widen and she nodded slowly.