Chapter 1: Living with a band member

"Holly wake up" i herd my brother say. I turned over not wanting to get up." Yeah, holly i know you don't want to get up but we have to set up". I nodded and got out of the bunk i was sleeping in. " hay holly how are you this morning" i herd vic say. I got a peace of paper and wrought down" I'm good, tired but good. So what do we have to set up". He read it and told me what to do. I nodded and started to walk away" wait holly come here real quick". I herd vic say. I turned and he looked at me" did you know your eyes are different colors" he asked. I nodded, I've always had different color eyes. 1 would be brown and the other is green. I hate them."thats so cool" he said happily. See this is why vic is like another brother to me. I smiled pretty much saying 'thank you'
After we were done setting up we walked around. Jaime stuck to me like glue. He always did."hay vic, hay jaime, hay mike, hay tony" i herd someone say. I turned and saw kellin and his wife katelynne. I never tried 'talking' to them cause i worry they wouldn't understand that I'm mute" jaime seems like you got a follower" kellin said pointing to me. I hid behind jaime more. Yeah i'm bad with new people i don't trust." Oh no kellin this is my sister". He told him. He forgot to tell him I'm mute. Kellin looked at me and asked " so whats your name or do i just call you jaime's sister". I looked around for a pen and paper and knowing my luck i couldn't find any. So i used sign language. Kellin looked at me weird. Fuck he doesn't understand." Holly what a cute name" i herd his wife say. Holy shit she knows sign language. Me and her had a sign language talk and i was so happy. "You know sign language" i signed to her. " yes I've known for a while" she signed back. I looked at the guys .they were all giving us weird looks. " its sign language" kate said to them and they all nodded. " so is your sister deaf or something" kellin asked jaime" asshole im not deaf im mute get it right" i signed. Kate stared to laugh. " what did she say" kellin said and kate told him. " oh sorry" he said laughing a little. " so kellin how the show" vic asked." Good the people were crazy" they all had a long talk. I kind of felt left out so i just went to the bus.