Chapter 8 You said you didnt like her!

Vic pov
It was around 1am, i was still up i couldn't sleep so i just played on my phone." No please stop yelling" i here, it sounded like they where crying. I poked my head out of my bunk and saw holly moving back and forth' shes having a nightmare' i thought to my self." Stop no more" she said in her sleep. I got out of my bunk " holly" i said shaking her. She sprung up fast hitting her head on the roof. " shhh its just a nightmare" i said rubbing her head conforming her." Do you want to talk about it" i asked her. She shock her head saying she was fine. I know was fine meant." Scute over" i told her. She looked at me with confusion." Scute over" i said again and she moved over. I climbed in the bed and laded beside her. I wrapped my arms around her and she became stiff. Not to longer she fell asleep and i did too.

Holly's pov
Vic fell asleep with me. What if jaime sees. He'll get mad and rase hell. Im not sure if i should push him off but i... "WHAT THE HELL" i herd someone yell. I opened my eyes to see my brother looking at me with Vic's arms still around me. I started to shake and i guess vic felt it." Holly whats wrong another nightmare"? He asked with out looking behind him. I shock my head an jaime grasped vic pulling him out of the bunk." What the hell do you think your doing" he yelled at him dropping him on the floor" j-jaime calm down" i herd tony say. Jaime just looked at tony " calm down i just found out my best friend was sleeping with my sister." He yelled." Jaime" i yelled. He looked at me." What" he gritted through his teeth." How about you get the facts right, i had a nightmare and vic was comforting me. Some thing you stopped a long time ago" i yelled. After he herd that his eyes widen then got angry again. " i wont allow this" he said walking off the bus. I ran after him." Jaime you cant do that" i yelled. He turned around and started to yell." See this is the kind of shit i cant fucking stand i helped you through almost every thing" i just yelled back" oh yeah name one thing you helped me in the past year". " James" he yelled. I guess our yelling woke up people because i saw people around us including the rest of the band." That jaime is one fucking thing. What did you do when you found out i smoked." He tried to say something but i cut him off." You fucking yelled at me thats what you did. But instead of yelling at me and saying i was a disappointment vic helped me. Oh and don't get me started on the nightly nightmares I've been having" everyone was staring at us " holly i-" jaime tried to say but i yelled" oh and one more thing apparently you forgot me for ten fucking years-" just then jaime cut me off " i wish i had just left you at James. It would be a hell lot easer on the rest of us". After jaime said that tears stared to fall from my eyes. Every one looked at jaime. I just ran away." Holly come back" i herd vic yell but i didn't listen i just ran thinking about was jaime said.