Chapter 30

Hollys pov
When he said that my heart stopped. I know what that means." H-how long" i shuddered out." Its a world tour so about 5 weeks" vic said with sadness in his voice." But what about vally" i whispered with tears in my eyes." Im so sorry holly" vic said hugging me." When do you leave" i asked." Tomorrow" he said back."so you wont be back intel June" he nodded."but look on the bright side when i get back ill be able to see my wife and daughter" he said with a weak smile. He doesn't get it does he" but vic i want you to be in the hospital with me when shes born" i said the tears finally falling." You know what. Give me a second ok holly" he said pulling out his phone. After a long talk with his manager he got him to say he can stay the two weeks when vally is supposed to be born. I was so happy. Vic's mom said her goodbyes and we walked to our house to see kellin and his band.

I found out that vic had to leave a 10. But just then jaime pulled me in to the kitchen" have you told vic yet" he asked and thats when i remembered he was coming." Tell me what darling" vic said from behind me. I froze, i don't want him to worry." Nothing important" i lied. " you sure" he asked. I nodded" ok im gonna get some sleep love you" he said walking away. I turned back to jaime." Why didn't you tell him holly"." Look jaime i don't want to worry him thats why" and be for he could respond i ran to my room. I opened the door to see a half naked vic laying down." Hay darling" he said as i got beside him." Im gonna miss you" i mumbled." Me too" he said putting his arms around me. Soon enough we fell asleep.

(Note)
Yeah i know its been a while but im back to the story i just had a lot of stuff running in my mind new chapters soon though