Chapter 33

Holly pov
I was a sleep and herd a ding from my phone. I looked at it to see it was my twitter." Hanging out with this lovely man" it said. It was a picture of vic and a girl. But the girl looked so familiar." Good job tena" one comment said. I couldn't believe it. It was fucking tema the tumor. Hanging with vic. Well vic looked annoyed by her so i think He's not cheating. Right? Then i noticed he was at a bar.' I thought vic didn't drink' i said to my self." Holly,holly" i herd someone say with a giggle after. I saw copeland." Hay coco" i said with a smile." When's daddy coming home" she asked. I could tell she missed her father" one minute" i said getting on my Skype and called kellin." Hay holly whats up" he said as cope ran up yelling." Daddy". I picked her up an put her on the chair." Ill be in the bathroom ok" i told her and she nodded and talked to kellin.

Kellin pov
Holly left and i looked at cope. She had a sad look on her face." Coco whats wrong" i asked her." I think auntie is sad" is all she said. Before she walked back in." Coco can i talk to auntie for a minuet" she nodded and ran off the chair." Tell me holly" Holly's eyes when't confused look." Are you sad" i said in a stern voice. Her eyes widen and shock her head."no I'm fine" she said." Hay kellin who you talking to" it was vic." Oh the family now Holly's on want to talk to her" i asked him and he nodded. I turned the computer to vic." Hay darling" he said to her. They talked for a while and soon vic shut the computer. I saw the look of depression in his face." Vic whats wrong bro" i asked." Its nothing kellin" he mumbled." Its ok vic you'll get through this" i told him" thanks kellin" he said. I gave him a bro hug" get some sleep vic and don't worry you'll be able to see her in like 15 days" i told him" yeah and her abusive father is coming in 10" my eyes widen" w-what" i shuddered out." Never mind" he said walking off the bus.
Fact time: im a small tattoo artist for my cousin