Chapter 32 Why didnt you tell me!

Vic pov
Weeks pasted and it was january 20th. And as the days have past jaime was getting more nervous." Jaime whats going on man" i asked him."I'm worry about holly, james and our mom in 11 days." He said really fast but i got what he said."wait what" i screamed." Is that what she wanted to tell me" i added." Vic, holly didn't tell you cause you would worry" jaime said. I punched the wall of the bus and called kate." Kate how is holly" i yelled in the phone." Damn vic calm down shes fine" she said. I breathed out" thank you kate" i said hanging up" is....she ok" i herd tony ask i nodded. My heart was pounding when i herd about James.
That show we had that night i couldn't keep holly off my mind. At the end we packed and left for the show in Virginia." Hay darling" i said to holly over the phone. She called me not to long ago when i was still playing." Hi" she said" so when were you gonna tell me about james" i asked her."im sorry vic i didn't want to worry you more" she said i swear i herd her voice crack." Is ok holly i just want to know why jaime told me and not you" i asked her" im sorry" i herd her say." Darling please don't cry I'm not mad ok". We hung up the phone not to long after." So hows holly" kellin asked. " good i guess" i said putting my hand on my head" you know what were going drinking" kellin said pulling my arm." Kellin i don't want to drink" i told him as he pull me in to the bar." 2 beers over her" kellin yelled. I had the beer in my hand then a lady came up to us." Hello" she said with a flirty voice" hi" i said going back to my drink not paying any attention to her." Aren't you in that band called pierce the veil" i nodded and she asked for a picture." Sure" i said with a fake smile. She left and my twitter notification said she posed the picture. I just turned my phone off and when't back to my drink.
( fact time: honestly this story was made when i was bored out of my mind but my friend read it and said i should put it on wattpad