Chapter 13 You've been hidding things

Vic's pov
She..she felt pressured about the kid thing."holly I'm completely fine with just you. We don't need a child if you don't want one." I told her. She looked up at me with her beautiful eyes" really?" I nodded and put my hand on her cheek." And holly next time tell me if you need any help." She nodded. I kissed her on the forehead and pocked her up of the bathroom floor." Is she ok" i herd kellin ask. I nodded." Sorry holly" kate said. " its not your fault kate" holly said to her giving her a hug. "Hay, kate we have to go home" i here kellin say. She nodded" bye holly bye vic" she said. They packed there stuff and then left. " im going to take a nap." I here holly say walking to the room." Ok darling" i said back.
2 days have past and holly still didn't come out of the room." Holly please come out". I said nocking on the door of our room. No answer came. " alright I'm calling jaime" i pulled out my phone" yo jaime you there" i said and i got a grumble back" vic what do want" he said " its holly she hasn't come out of our room in two days and she wont let me in" i told him." Ok ill be right over she done this before". He hang up. Not to long later he came in the house with ice cream and donuts." Holly~" he yelled out walking to the room. I fallowed him to the room." Holly~ i have ice cream and donuts~" he said with a Smirk." What kind of donuts" i herd her yell from inside the room. " sprinkled" jaime yelled back. Just then the door opened vary fast. " give me a spoon and the donuts and no one will get hurt" she said in a silly voice. Jaime gave her a spoon and she stared to walk to the kitchen." Told you i got this" he smiled." Thinks bro" she said with a big smile while eating the ice cream." Want a bite" she said holding a spoon full of ice cream. I took the spoon and ate the ice cream and gave it back to her. " so um holly why didn't you come out of the room for two days" i asked her "I'm watching a new anime on Netflix sorry". I nodded and jaime started to laugh" thats my sister for you" he said after. I looked at her she was warring shorts and my hoodie. " darling do you want to go on a walk today maybe" i asked her. She looked at me " as long as i can bring my ice cream" she said holding her spoon in the air. She was acting way to happy some things defiantly wrong. 30 minuets later jaime left and we want on our walk." Holly is some thing wrong" i asked her. She looked at me and smiled" yeah why"." Well I've Noticed that your warring longer sleeves." I told her and she looked at ground." V-vic i" shit she stuttered again and every time she stuttered something bad happens." Holly don't lie to me" i told her in monotone. " i just don't like my scars " she whispered. I hugged her. "Hello vic how have you've been" i looked to see Brian." Oh hay Brian" i said. " is it ok if i do an interview with you and holly" he asked. I looked to holly. She was just looking at ground." Uh sure but holly might not talk much". Brian nodded and we sat on stone wall 3 feet of the ground. " so im here to day with vic from ptv and his girlfriend so how are we today" we did a couple questions and brian looked at holly. " are you ok if we ask holly some questions and stuff" he said looking over to see her eating the ice cream. " can i have some" brian asked" no mi helado" she said i. Spanish. I was surprised " sense when did you know spanish" i asked her." I live with jaime im his sister remember he knows fluent spanish" she said back. Brian finished the interview and we said out good byes and continued our walk.