Chapter 12 Panic's and lies

The picture is holly

Holly pov
After i nodded she handed copeland to me. I held the bottle to her mouth. At first she didn't want it and started to cry again. " shhh its ok coco" i said with a warm smile. She still cried so i patted her back and sang kissing in cars. Right with i stared to sing she stopped crying." Holly?" I herd vic say" yes" i said while putting the bottle in copeland's mouth." Um do you ever think about you know" he said looking a cope." Yeah, every now and then but I'm only 21." I said to vic and he nodded. Not to long later copeland was done with the bottle and i handed her back to kate." Vic can i talk to you" kellin said pulling him in the other room." What do you think he wanted to talk about" i said clueless." Probably about how you acted with cope" kate said." Well he did ask you if you wanted kids or not" she added. I stared to feel nervous and a little scared. Kate had a big smile on her face and i saw kellin and vic walk into the room. I became more stiff" holly are you ok. Whats wrong" vic asked me." Oh um nothing, n-nothing at all" shit i stuttered now he knows somethings up. I felt a hand on my shoulder" holly i didn't mean to make you nervous" kate said with a worried tone in her voice. My heart stared to beat fast and i was breathing vary heavy through my nose." Holly whats wrong" vic said. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I knew what exactly what it was. I was having a panic attack. I looked the door and got my meds for it. I herd nocks on the door" holly whats going on" i here vic say. I took the pill and but the pill bottle back but not before the door opened. " what are you doing" vic asked grabbing the bottle from my hand. " v-vic" i stuttered as he read the label of the pills. He looked at me " how long have you've been having panic attacks" he asked. I looked at the ground and mumbled " sense i was 10". " darling im not mad. Im just said you didn't tell me so i could help you". He said hugging me. I looked through my hair to see kellin, kate with cope in her arms." Did i cause your attack" kate said with sad eyes. I shook my head." It wasn't you i got nervous and felt pressured. Im sorry" i whispered." Pressured by what?" Vic asked. I stayed quiet not wanting to tell him. " darling please tell me" i looked at him. " i felt pressured because when i was holding cope you sounded like you really wanted a child and kate asking if i wanted kids or not didn't help, I'm sorry i know it sounds stupid" i whispered. " holly I'm sorry and i under stand" he said giving me a hug.