Chapter 25 Pleace be strong for me

2 months later( they got married i just don't want to wright all of that)
Vic pov
The baby bump was starting to show..or baby's bump? What do you call it when theres two? But never mind that i found out I'm- well were having a boy and a girl! Yes every now and then holly would have mood swings but they don't last long."Vic" holly said poking me " yes darling"." Im hungry" she said back. I smiled at her getting up to get her food." Thank you" she said back. I made here a taco and she stared to eat it. I made myself a taco and ate with her. We talked a little while we ate but that didn't last long intel i saw a pained look on Holly's face." Holly are you ok" i asked quickly. She just got up and ran to the bathroom i ran behind her. She stared to trough up. But there was blood. I was vary scared now. I ran to get my phone and called 911. They said they'd sent an ambulance and it would be here shortly. I held holly in my arms as tears where in her eyes. As the doctors ruches in i stilled held her close. As we were in the back of the ambulance I'm tried to calm her down but myself was close to braking. As they did test i sat in the waiting room. " Fuentes" the doctor said. I stud up really fast" that me hows my wife are the baby's ok" i said panicked." Calm down your wife is perfectly fine" he said i sighed in happiness." But one of the twins did die I'm sorry mister Fuentes". My eyes widen. I felt my heart drop."can, can i see my wife". I asked and he nodded walking me to her room. I saw how broken she was and it hurt me. I walked up to her and tried to kiss her but she turned away. I turned her face so she was looking at me." I don't care if your sick, i don't care if your contagious i would kiss you even if you where dead" i sang softy to her. She stared to cry and i held her close. Even the drive home i held her hand." Holly what happen" i herd someone yell. I turned around to see jaime,kate,kellin,tony and mike." One minuet guys" i told them and picked up holly. I laid her on the bed." I love you darling" i said kissing her head. I walked out of the room and right when i closed the door i started to cry." Vic whats wrong" mike asked me." One of the twins died" i said through my tears. I herd gasps from the group of friends." Oh vic im so sorry" kellin said patting my back." How is holly taking it" jaime asked." I don't know she doesn't talk much about her feelings" i said wiping my face." Ill see how she's doing" kate said getting up.

Fact time and yes the chapter is over cliff hanger bitches! So my fact is a lot of people in my school say i look like a girl alan ashby.