Chapter 19

When i walked in the kitchen i saw jaime putting some spice into the food. I was kinda worried jaime cant cook worth shit." Ah jaime what did you put in the food". He looked at me and smiled " only cayenne pepper"( sorry if i didn't spell it right) he smiled." Good jaime" i made my evil smile. Oh bitch's having the shits tonight." Sooo i herd you smacked tena" tony said. I nodded and vic asked" guys you want to invite mike to dinner". We all turned to vic and nodded and he when't to call his brother. Not to long later we herd a nock on the door. Vic when't to the door and screamed " AH WHO THE HELL ARE YOU". I walked out of the kitchen to see mike and Xenia." Hay holly" Xenia said with a smile. I looked over to mike and understand why vic screamed. Mike, the mike, that smokes so much weed and so laded back had a suit on." AH WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MIKE." I screamed. Mike looked annoyed and said" oh ha ha ask her" mike said pointing to Xenia. I looked at her and she smiled" i dared him to do it". Mike mouthed 'help me'. I stared to laugh " come in guys foods almost done" i said. I looked over to see tena still holding her cheek. " what happened to her" Xenia asked. Just then mike and vic came out of the kitchen with food." Here you go darling" vic said smiling giving me food." Thank you sweet heart" i said kissing his cheek. Tena just glared at us. " um hay vic is it ok if i spend the night" jaime asked. " jaime no" becky said to him." Alright im getting sick and tired of your shit i want to spend time with my family and friends" jaime yelled at becky. I just ate my food. " jaime baby-" jaime cut her off" do jaime baby me i don't want to here your god damn shit I've been so patient with you." He yelled. " jaime you only think about your stupid band and you stupid little sister" jaime cut her off again" so now my job is stupid and my family thats it were done get your shit out of my house in 3 days or im toughing it in the yard" jaime yelled." Ooo this is interesting" vic whispered to me" i know right." I whispered back. Just then becky slapped jaime." HAY" i yelled getting up from my set dropping my food doing it. " don't you ever slap my brother." I yelled and then felt a stinging on my face. " keep your slut mouth shut". I grabbed her fake hair and pulled her to my level" if you want to fight me you got to to a hell lot better then that". I though her out after." If you ever come by me and my family again i swear ill get people to kill you" i said to her and turned to the two girls still in the house " get out" i gritted through my teeth. They both ran out. I was breathing really heavy " holly calm down" i here'd vic said." Sorry but they needed it" i said and they all nodded. " now lets finish eating" i said happily. Just then my phone ranged.@piercethevic: man my baby girls a bad ass. It said with a smile at the end. A lot of people asked how and why. Then he posted again. 'She kicked out Jaime's ex girlfriend and her friend after she hit him'. There were so many replies like sisterly love or omg is jaime ok and many more. Soon every one left but jaime he when't to the spare room." Hello darling" vic said." Hello" i smiled back to him." You know you were hot when you kicked those girls out" he said. Oh no i know where this is going" really" i said. And he nodded" maybe we could you know" he said pointing our room door. And who could say no.

Letting you know they did do the dirty no lemons for you