Chapter 31 Far way from you

Holly pov
I was half asleep when i felt a kiss on my head and a" i love you". I turned over and just fell back asleep. As i woke up i saw that vic was gone." Vic?" I called And i looked over to see a note on the night stand i grabbed it. It said to holly on the top and it was vic hand writing.
" dear holly
I just didn't want to leave without saying goodbye. Ill be back around the 5th of February. If you need anything call
Love victor"
I held the note close and looked at the time it was 12. Just then a nock was on the door. I opened the door to see kate."wow holly just wake up or something " she said with a small laugh." Yeah. Wheres copeland"i asked."baby sitter so what do you want to do today" she said i shrugged my shoulders " well were not gonna mope around this house intel they get back are we" she said smiling." Um...no" i said and she nodded. Oh god what is she planing i asked my self.

Vic pov
I looked out the bus window." I wonder if she got the note" i thought to my self."vic you ok" tony asked. I nodded and still stared out the window." Don't worry vic, holly will be fine ok" tony said."thanks tone" i said with a small smile." Come on vic we need to get some sleep before the show" tony said walking to the bunks.
(Fact time. Im 14 years old turning 15 soon)