Chapter 4 Home town

"WE'RE HOME !!" Jaime yelled. I sprung strait up and hit my head on the roof of the of the bus. I laded back down holding my head. After a while i got out of the bunk still rubbing my head. "Hello holly" my so called dad said to me. " Hello James" i replayed to him." Oh holly you can talk now"." James can i just go inside". He gave me an evil glare as i when't inside. Inside i saw jaime talking to mom. I just when't up stairs to my room well jaime's old room." Ahhh slipknot i've missed you" i said to my self. Yeah i like my brothers band but i death metal bands more. Death metal meaning slipknot, bring me the horizon and suiside silence. I even have an electric guitar in my closet." Yo holly you in there" jaime said nocking on my door. I shut the closet right before he walked in. " h-hi jaime" i stuttered" what are you hiding" damn he's good. " n-nothing i'm hiding n-nothing"i stuttered again. Fuck why cant i stop stuttering." Holly for the little while you have been talking i know you stutter when you lie" he said. Fuck! I mentally screamed. I opened my closet and got out the guitar." Holy shit!, holly where did you get this and how". Jaime exclaimed. " well i got it with money" i said." How did you get the money." He added. I went back in the closet and got a jar of money i had." I've been saving ever sense you showed me your bass. I thought it was cool so i wanted to get one" i said to him."holly i showed you my bass when you were 5 you saved that much" jaime said. " jaime don't tell James" i told him. Cause if he knew he would take the guitar and the money." Dose mom know at lest" he asked. I nodded she was the one who drove me to the store to get it." Ok i wont tell James but holly you really need to call him father or dad." He said. I acted like i was thinking" nay i sall not" i did in my British voice. After i put my stuff away jaime said out of nowhere" uh holly are you ok with James. I froze and looked at jaime " yeah i guess" i told him."HAY JAIME WE HAVE TO GET READY FOR THE SHOW" vic yelled" i'll see you later" he hugged me and ran down stairs. Mom when't with them too so i was alone. In a house. With him. Not to long later i herd him yell." HOLLY! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE" i walked down stairs. " oh not talking anymore slut" he yelled in my face" get out of my face your breath stinks" i said in monotone. We bad choice of word cause he slapped me" don't ever talk to me in that tone". I ran back up stairs locking myself in my room. I went in the corner of the room and curled in a ball, hands on my ears so i didn't here James bang on the door.