Ch-1 The start of disaster

Atsumu POV

I was found by a couple infront of their door house with a tag name which had the name  Atsumu on it. I grew up with them a normal life I go to school and now I am 18 years old.

Atsumu: Mum , dad I am going

Mum: take care atsumu

Atsumu: yes I will

Atsumu going to his school way which is isolated from the world it is on a hill and a boys school only.

Atsumu: ohayo~ kageyama-kun

Kageyama: oh good morning Atsumu San

Atsumu: hey kageyama can I copy your homework sorry I forgot to do mine (he said as he clasped his hands together in a please manner)

Kageyam: *sigh* okay Atsumu San but you must hurry our class is going to start.

Atsumu: yes,yes

Atsumu and kageyam meet in first year highschool and from then on they became bestfriends.

TIME SKIP END OF SHOOL

Atsumu waved goodbye as he went on his way to home, he is too excited to tell his parents about his day. True they are not his real parents but he loves them alot and he is thankful to them.

Atsumu knocked on the front door 3 times but there was no answer so, he tried to open the door and it did open "Mum, dad"  he said in a low voice. It's strange usually the home isn't this silent. He walked to the living room and was shocked by what he saw, the scene infront of him is a lifeless 2 bodies on the floor with very white pale skin it looked like all the blood have been sucked out of their bodies. Atsumu fell to the ground body shacking , he crawl to where they are and tried to shake his father. He is still unable to believe what is infront of him                 "d-dad pl-please wake up *gulp* stop joking around "
He then heard a faint steps of someone he stood up and looked for the steps but before he does a figure infront of him is already there . Atsumu got scared. What is this creature he thought it is sure not a human a pale body with fangs and a big figure with a very deep voice but wait he kind of looks like him . Atsumu was going to ask for his help when he noticed the blood on that man 's clothes it then clicked on him  he is the one who killed my parents   "ah~ atsumu I finally got to see you" Atsumu's body stifned he is unable to move , unable to speak.  He wants to scream out for help but he can't.  His mouth got drier and drier as the figure infront of him getting close and closer "Atsumu don't be scared of me, I came here to take you with me . To where you belong" these where the last words before everything turned back and he fainted the other body held him and hugged him  "finally you are in my arms atsumu~"

Atsumu woke up after how many hours, who knows,he felt a severe headache and found himself in a big room and bed with black sheets

A.N (just imagine the sheets are black)

Atsumu looked around trying to find an escape but he couldn't,  his legs were tied to the bed by a handcuf . He tried to get lose from it but he couldn't it is too strong and his strength is somehow drained "what is this place?, what am I doing here?" Atsumu lifted his head up and started crying "wh-why did this happen why why why " he put his hands on his face trying to stop the tears  "mum, dad I miss you" he then heard the sound of the door open . He got startled and moved away to the end of the bed scared "you are the one who KILLED MY FAMILY , I HATE YOU" Atsumu said in anger he is tired, hopless and has no strength.  The man got closer to the bed and closed the door behind him "family?" He said in a mimic voice "huh don't make me laugh they were never your family" he said sarcasticly.  Atsumu got more angry by what he heard what does be know about them to say that? "How dare you-" Atsumu was going to jump him but then the man infront of him clicked his fingers causing atsumu to fall and unable to move shit! This again the boy got closer and sat on the bed atsumu was lying in his face but then the boy repositioned him that now he is sitting infront of him "can you please be a little quieter and listen to me?" Atsumu looked at him anger burning in his eyes . He kept silent , he true can't move but he can speak "*sigh* I will take this as a yes" the boy held atsumu's hand , if atsumu can move he would have slapped it away " these people aren't kind as you think" Atsumu looked at him unbelieving what he is saying "they are hunters they where planning to use you to find us and kill you after " the boy tightend his hold on Atsumu "they never loved you tsumu" Atsumu's eyes started sobbing "no no no no you are lying lyin-" the boy pushed him down the bed and kissed him a soft kiss with only lips against eachother. Atsumu is shocked he can't move and he is speechless to what happened is , is this real?
The other boy lifted up from the kiss he put his hands on his palm removing tears away "don't cry tsumu" he said in a quite and deep voice . "Who are you?" The other boy smiled at him "I am your twin Atsumu,  my name is osamu" Atsumu's eyes widen "wha-"  what did you say?! Twin how, how is that even possible. " yes atsumu I am your brother and I am a vampire " osamu looked with warm eyes to his brother "and this is supposed to be your real home Atsumu "

END OF CHAPTER
TBC