Ch-17 Proposal

Once they reache the castle , they are greated by suna and akashi.

"Tsumu , finally you are here , I want you to have something,  come with me" suna says and takes Atsumu with him .

"Eh , what haaa?!"

"There is no time,  just come with me"

And so atsumu goes with him , taking a glance at the other boys before completely focusing on where to go .

"You boys get ready too , you know what's gonna happen " akashi says pointing at them.

Hinata nods enthusiasticly and kageyama just stands there , he completely forgot that he is meeting the others too , he doesn't know how to face them.

"Hinata , show kageyama where he can get changed!" Akashi says as he waves at them and goes in the way where suna and atsumu went through.

"Ah wait akashi!- he went...."

Hinata lowers his head and looks down In front of him , while kageyama nervously looks his way , seconds passes by and hinata says nothing

"Do you hate me that much?" Kageyama asks his voice coming out in a weird tone he never used to.

Hinata's head shifts up swiftly,  locking eyes with kageyama,  thier  faces are too close that thier noses are only centimetres apart .

"I-I do!"

Hinata says switching back to his position,  his face turning red , kageyama just stand there astonished.

".... sorry"

Kageyama says and walks away , feeling his heart heavy In  his chest.

"......."

"Wait .... he doesn't know the way around here , shit!"

And so hinata runs inside to the castle and starts searching for kageyama.

Meanwhile with tsumu~

"Honestly suna , I thought you gave up , to inform you by the way omi omi is now my boyfriend and-"

"Ugh , atsumu seriously?? I already know just stop talking and follow me"

Atsumu frowns "stupid suna" he says under his breathe but was audiable for suna to hear , he sighs and opens a door to a room atsumu have never seen before.

Atsumu's eyes widen once they meet the insides of the room.

"Suna this-"

"Yeah , a changing room. Now chose what you want to wear from here"

"Changing room?? It is like a big closet oh my god , everything looks so expensive in here.."

"Well what else do you think? You are the son of the king"

Atsumu stays silent for a moment studying the insides with his eyes , trailing over the sleeves of the hanged clothes , there is everything you can imagine,  all types of fabric and colours.

"But why should I , aren't my clothes good enough."

Suna's eyes squinted , atsumu looking back unwavering.

"So....?"

'Ugh seriously now , what should I tell him??!!'

"Because we are going to a meeting " akashi says saving suna from breaking down .

"A meeting?" Atsumu questions

"Yeah" akashi answers voice serious .

"Now that you talk about it , all of you are wearing fancy clothes "