Ch-16 Magic of smile

Hand in hand intertwined, they enter the castle , both sharing a soft smile .

"Oh to be in love~" oikawa says teasing both of them .

Atsumu just stuck his tongue out at him and hit his shoulder playfully.

"Were are the others? , and were is samu? , isn't he back?"

"One question at a time tsumu , well all of them are busy doing something, can I take kiyoomi for a second?"

Oikawa says as he gives the blonde a small smile , atsumu feels that there is something strange and he is confused but he brushed it off , he looks at kiyoomi who has the same look on his face , he actually still wants to stay with him , but he is embarrassed from what happened and his cheeks are still hot . So he let go of kiyoomi's hand , causing a shock for the taller male .

"Sure kawa ! You can take him"

"Thanks tsumu" and that's how a dumbfounded and pouty kiyoomi beign dragged by oikawa to who knows where , atsumu kept on watching them as their backs got smaller as they go on , until they dissappear.

"Oh what should I do now?" Atsumu asks himself as he starts walking through the halls of the castle , that's when he stood infront of room where he heard some rusucks and a sound of something breaking like a shattered glass.

"Are you okay?!"atsumu says as he enters the room to found hinata in top of....

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

"So what do you want from me?" Kiyoomi asks irritated, he wants to stay with his atsu.

"You sure are only kind to atsumu and osamu , well whatever, you are here because of my great mind came up with a brilliant idea" oikawa says as he puts a hand on his chest and the other in the air , bragging.

Kiyoomi snorts at the action, " get it over with oikawa"

"Well I am doing this for my dear ats-"

Kiyoomi gives him a death glare saying 'complete this sentence I dare you '

Oikawa sweats nervous "for atsumu..."

He coughs " I, No we want you to propose to atsumu !"

A second passes
2
3

"No..."

"Why?!!! I mean look at yourself, you look absolutely in love with him , and you look like you will jump at anyone who tries to become close to him"

Kiyoomi sighs "and in the first place how did you know that I confessed?!"

"Well ... I might have or have not seen everything " osamu says getting out of another door in the room they are in , startling kiyoomi.

When kiyoomi realised what he said , he cover his face with his palms from embarrassment.

" I -I am sorry!, I didn't mean to eavesdrop on both of you ! .... it is just you both looked so sweet and.."

"Okay! , I understand please enough " Kiyoomi says as his cheeks get more tainted with shade of red

He lifts his face slowly and look towards both of them , cheeks still red.

"I am sorry but I don't want to propose for Atsu now , I know you will ask why , it is because I don't want him to get hurt , I don't want to rush things with him , I want to take it slow with him , until he feels stable ..." Kiyoomi says as his expressions change to be more serious and eyes sparkling and full of love .