Ch-13 Family , friends , love

"ATSUMU IS UP"

osamu called out from the room atsumu is in. All of them came rushing and the first to be there is kiyoomi

"Atsumu..."

Kiyoomi said hesitantly,  trying to approach him , but he stopped in his track when his eyes meet with atsumu's.

"Ah kiyoomi..."

Atsumu said giving him a smile , a smile that looks far away from genuine.  Kiyoomi took a step back and osmau noticed it , so he looks back at his brother and noticed the lifeless look in his eyes.

His eyes are so cold, as if they belong to someone dead , they don't have any glint of light , it changed from honey brown to dark brown , not reflecting anything.

Osamu got so nervous and scared , for the first time in front of them he losses his cool.

He stands up quickly and goes closer to atsumu he shakes him .

"Atsumu ! Can you see me , can you feel me!!!"

Atsumu's face is still looking at the direction he was in , facing his front.

When the others heard osamu they too got scared and nervous.

"I am sorry samu..."

Osamu's experision changed to something full of fear and agony , as if he saw him dying , he lowers his face down , sobbing . Still holding his brother's shoulders.

Kiyoomi fell on his knees and oikawa went to help him. The others are no in a better state .

Kiyoomi stood up and moved from where oikawa is and got closer to Atsumu,  osamu moved his hands to give access for kiyoomi.

Kiyoomi hugs him slowly and delicately,  as If he will brake if he hugs any tighter , as if he is the most precious person to him in the whole world.  And he is.

Atsumu let out a quite sigh.

He raps his arms around the the boy hugging him.

"Kiyoomi,  you are kiyoomi right"

Kiyoomi let out a chocked sob and lost control in his arms . He hugged atsumu tighter , more closer to him and burried his face in atsumu's neck.

"Yeah , it is me Atsumu"

"I knew it was you from your scent"

"You are warm kiyoomi, so warm"

Atsumu nuzzled closer to the warmth . Kiyoomi 's eyes widen .

"Can you feel me Atsumu?!!"

"Yeah can you feel him ?" osamu said

Atsumu let go of the hug.

"Yeah , I can feel him but still ,I can't see him"

When his state is seen they all felt the guilt and blame , if it weren't for them , atsumu wouldn't have gone through all of this pain .

Oikawa couldn't hold it any longer , he bursted crying .

"Atsumu I am so sorry it is all my fault . Atsumu " oikawa said with a voice full of pain

Atsumu's expression changed in to one with pain.

"Oikawa... oikawa" he said extending his hand trying to reach for oikawa.

Oikawa got up and hurried holding his hand , his hand are trembling and his face is already a mess.

Atsumu slowly placed his hand on Oikawa's cheek . His heart tinged when he felt the wet cheeks and the new stream of tears falling , he removes them away .