ch-15 Confession?

"Omg kiyoomi!! What did you just say ?!" atsumu says as he is so embarrassed of what kiyoomi just sayed they are now flying

Kiyoomi only chuckles

They hear a distant voice of a mad osamu saying come back here!!

"..... are you sure we gonna be safe?" Atsumu asks kiyoomi worried

Kiyoomi kisses him on the top of his head , taking in the scent of atsumu's hair , atsumu's cheeks turns bright red .

"Don't worry tsumu , you are with me , I will protect you with my life "

"W-what happened to you kiyoomi , you never were this sweet" atsumu said trying to tease kiyoomi but his voice betrayed him and stuttered.

Kiyoomi didn't answer and atsumu started to get nervous did I make him mad!? Oh my god I hope not .

Kiyoomi then started to land down near a place that looks like an abonded place .

He puts atsumu first and then atsumu turns to him to apologise, but he was cut off.

"Sorr- mmff?!!" Kiyoomi kissed him , the kiss is so sweet full of love .

Atsumu got startled at first but then he melt into the kiss .

Kiyoomi's lips feel so soft and warm.

Kiyoomi then removes his lips

When atsumu meets his eyes , for the first time he sees that look in his eyes , they are eyes full of love and adoration but at the same time tainted with lust, a shiver runs down atsumu's spine from the heat and the look in Kiyoomi's eyes .

".. kiyoomi.."

"Atsumu , I love you , will you please be mine forever "

Atsumu noticed that kiyoomi is blushing , atsumu is stunned seeing him blush , he never thought that one day will come and he will see kiyoomi like that .

He started laughing which made kiyoomi get nervous, but soon he relaxed as atsumu went and hugs him.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" Atsumu answers with a loud voice , he is so happy that their feeling are mutual .

They are beside a river in the forest , the river water is neon baby blue , sparkling , reflecting the image of the blue moon that witnessed their love confession . A breeze of wind came making flowers and tress to dance on its rhythm as if celebrating their relationship .

They breake the hug and hold eachother hands and intertwine it together , the place their forehead together , nose touching . Enjoying eachother presence and warmth

They decided to sit down together , facing the river , atsumu is leaning on Kiyoomi's shoulder and they are still holding hands .

"Omi-omi" atsumu voice came out as a whisper in the calmness of the silence.

Kiyoomi paused for a second and then chuckled .

"And what is that?"

"Your new name , isn't it cute ?"

"Hmm , maybe"

"Aha , just confess that you love it"

"... yeah I love it"

"Hehe as I thought"

"......."

"Omi..."

"Hmm...?"

"Can you tell me about your past , I want to know more about you, I want you trust me"

Kiyoomi hold his hand more tightly

"I trust you tsumu , and sure I will , but are you ready?"

"Yes omi 'am ready"

Kiyoomi places his head over atsumu's and starts talking .

"I am sure you have heard from komori , that I am half human and half vampire "

Atsumu hums in response

"Well I have always hated humans as they were the reason who took my family away from me , I hated them because they always run after their desires even if it means it will hurt others and they are weak , they can even betray for it , and I got betrayed by them.... "

Atsumu's heart clenched at the words of kiyoomi .

"Continue please..."

"I couldn't trust them anymore, I couldn't remove the picture of my mom lying in her blood and dad hanging from the wall ..... it still hurts me and I still hate them ..."

"But tsumu , you taught me that not all humans are monsters and greedy , you taught me that there are people who are honest and strong "

"Kiyoomi..." atsumu called his name so softly

"I want to thank you Atsumu . I have always wondered why would my dad have fallen in love with a human but now I can see why , my mum was kind and accepted dad the way he is , she stayed with him knowing that might get her killed . They stayed with each other till the end"

"Kiyoomi , if they were alive , I would like to thank them and especially your mum for giving birth to you , I am sure they loved you from the bottom of their hearts . "

Atsumu sat on his knees and moved between Kiyoomi's legs and hugged him .

" From now on , I will be your family , we will build our family together and we won't allow the past to repeat itself "

Kiyoomi hugs back , small strings of tears sliding down his cheeks .

"Thank you atsumu"

"Mhmn"

They kiss again in the presence of the blue moon , this one was alot more slower , all of their worries and problems are now solved , their unknown future sure won't be that easy but they know that as long as they are together they will come over those problems . Now neither humans nor vampire can separate them .

END OF CHAPTER
TBC