Ch-9 Part of the past

"every one please welcome kita-san , he is the leader of the hunters" All of the people present in the room welcomed him respectfully "I am sorry for causing this trouble " kita says as bows a little , osamu gives him a look that says -explain to them- he then starts explaining what happened.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile with atsumu and kageyama

it is been days and atsumu is still trapped in that place , someone brings him food every day , he said his name is komori , he looks kind and all but atsumu doesn't feel completely safe towards the boy , kageyama comes from time to time to cheek on him , atsumu refuses to eat anything , his body became more weaker .

" Aren't you going to eat?" a voice spoke and atsumu turn to see kageyama there "I said I am not going to eat until you stop doing whatever this is and let me go" kageyama frown and his eyebrows farrow together showing irritation and impatience "Didn't I say that I am not going to stop" he says voice rough "Do you want to die??!!" he screams causing atsumu to look at him in astonishment , atsumu says nothing and turn his head irritated. "huh I see , silent treatment it is"

"....."

kageyama grabs the glass of water and take a sip of it , he then grabs atsumu and pin him to the bed "what are you-" kageyama cuts him off by kissing him and lit him drink the water , some of it slipping out of his lip sliding on his lower part of his cheek . when kageyama broke the kiss ,atsumu is panting heavily "if you are not gonna eat yourself then, I am gonna make you to" as he says so he keeps on staring at atsumu into his eyes while holding both of his hands on the bed , "tsk, . fine.... I will do it myself, let go" kageyama let go of his hands and stands away from the bed by few steps . atsumu waits for him to go out of the room "what?" "I am going to wait till you finish " atsumu tsks again and starts eating.

.

.

.

"Atsumu-san , I am coming in" komori says as he enters the room "I bought you food..." atsumu is laying on the bed with his back facing komori , he places the food on the table and sighs "Atsumu-san?" ".....Why are you helping him?" komori gets startled by the question . "you are in the same position as me.... so I am gonna tell you" atsumu gets up from where he is and faces komori "what do you mean by same position?"

"I am .. forced to do this, if I don't do what he wants.... he will kill my lover" atsumu eyes widen in shook should I believe him? does he even has a reason to lie to me about this?.... but he seems honest .

"I know you might not trust me , but I am saying the truth"

"but why would he choose you of all people" komori grits his teeth and clench his fists "I am related to vampire that's why "

huh?! what ?! related to a vampire?!! how can that be even possible?! "how?" komori sighs and sets down on the chair available "My mother sister , she fell in love with a vampire , their relationship was a secret as our family is hunter and hates vampires , so if they knew the vampire is gonna die, until my Aunt became pregnant and gave birth to a boys who is half a vampire and human . both of them were happy as the chance of half breed to live is rare. but my grandfather knew one day the boy was still 5 years old when both of his parents died , my mum managed to let him run away but she couldn't save the other 2 my grandfather killed them" atsumu's eyes were just blank , he kept on gazing towards komori unable to blink , he then looks down after a while , silence filling the place , he takes a deep breathe then he speaks "I am sorry..." komori shakes his head "it has nothing to do with you , they hated them even though vampires and humans decided not to fight with each other anymore , but there were still people who didn't quite down " "what?..." "they stopped?" komori nods then looks at him confused "you didn't know?" atsumu this time shakes his head "no . kageyama told me something else , he even said that he is the leader"