ch-19

"Good morning darling" atsumu openes.his eyes slowly taking in the sight of his beautiful husband next to him , he smiles .

"Good morning omi" kiyoomi smiles at him softly , he places his hand on atsumu's hair gently running his fingers through his hair .

"Did you sleep well?"

"Mhmn" Atsumu moves closer burring his face in Kiyoomi's neck

"Sleep more , omi"

Kiyoomi let out a chuckle "Oh baby , such a lazy boy~"

Atsumu groaned  "omii don't be a meanie and let's sleep more , yesterday was so exhausting "

"But baby , you know we still have work to do "

"Noooo"

"Baby , you are going to hire the kingdom with your brother and you will meet the higher ups too"

"Ughh , so annoying "

"How about I cook for you , your favourite food?"

Atsumu snapped up from where he is "really?!" He asked with his eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Yes baby"

"Okay omi omi let's gooo" he says as he stands up dragging kiyoomi with him to the kitchen.

Kiyoomi chuckled again "yes yes "

.

.

"You go wash your face first while I prepare your food okay"

"Okay!"

Atsumu walks away to the bathroom to do so .

.

.

.

.

Kageyama opens his eyes slowly adjusting to the light , he stares and looks  around to relaize that he is not in his house .

He jumps up quickly worried when he remembers that hinata bought him here yesterday.

He sighs in relief , he then blushes at the thought of sleeping infront of hinata and letting him take care of him.

"Oh you are up" a sweet voice says , kageyama turns his head to found hinata standing with a tray with food .

"Good morning....." kageyama says still flustered.

"Morning!" Hinata says and smiles at him softly .

"Here , eat before we go back to the castle "

Kageyama nods and starts eating

"What about you?"

"Mhn me? Well I don't need to eat on daily basis "

Kageyama's hands stops moving then he turn to hinata looking him in the eye , eyes full of seriousness , he then proceeds to unbutton the first buttons of his shirt .

" kageyama wha-" Hinata says turning his head to the other side , blushing.

"Don't look away" kageyama says with unwavering voice . Hinata turns his head back slowly .

"Here , you can take my blood" Hinata's flush growed more

"W-w-what are you saying ?!! Are you an idiot???!!"

Kageyama tilts his head confused "Don't you love blood? I am offering it to you , here"

" *sigh* kageyama you can't just give your blood like this to anyone-"

"It is not to anyone."

"Huh?"

"It is not to anyone , I am giving it to you because it is you "

Kageyama says as  he lowers his head , cheeks turning pink , hinata is stunned by Kageyama's answers , he gulps .

"Are you sure ?"

"Mhmn...."

"Then , please allow me" Hinata says as he moves closer to kageyama,  he lowers his head to Kageyama's neck , lips only inches apart from his neck .

"It is going to hurt a little"

And that's the only warning kageyama gets before he feels his flesh being penetrated by Hinata's fangs , sucking in blood.

Uncontrollably his body shivers and a sudden feeling of pleasure runs over "ngh , s-slow down"

He suddenly founds himself beign pushed down , panting he panicks .

"H-hinata!"

Without a word hinata bites harder and sucking with more force .

"Ah!" Kageyama screames from both pain and pleasure , tears prickring his eyes and starts falling down .

Hinata is so strong holding him down forcefully he feels his body is been controlled by him and he can do nothing.

Kageyama gasps trying to keep his moans muffled , bitting his lips till it started bleeding .

Finally hinata removes his fangs mouth stained with blood and saliva , leaving the same stains on Kageyama's neck .

Hinata looks at kageyama head still clouded with thirst,  but when he sees Kageyama's tears his mind snaps out of it to reality.

"H-hinata" kageyama calls weakly voice hoarse as if he was crying for hours .

"Kageyama! I AM SO SORRY"

he moves to lift Kageyama's head up , his face filled with worry and guilt

"I-I really don't know what happened I am so sorry "

"You are so strong" kageyama let out a chuckle before he passed out .

"Kageyama!"

.

.

.

.

.

"Atsumu eat slowly no one is running after you" kiyoomi says as he giggles , the way his lover is eating is way too messy , but in the end he still finds it cute .

"But omi~~ it is so deliciousss and this is the first time you cook for me so I have savour everything "

Kiyoomi laughs , catching atsumu off guard, cheeks turning red .Atsumu keeps on staring at kiyoomi his heart fluttering and the sense of butterflies comes again , ah he is so pretty .

Kiyoomi notices that Atsumu has been quite , he stops laughing to find atsumu looking at him , eyes full of love and dreamy .

"Atsu..."

"You know omi , I am so lucky to have you"

Kiyoomi blushed , stunned from Atsumu's words , a smile tugs on his lips .

"This is my sentence Atsu" Atsumu giggles and gives a peck on Kiyoomi's .

Suddenly the door opened , with a frightened orange haired boy and an unconscious one in his hands .

"Atsumu  , kiyoomi help me Kageyama fainted!"

END OF CHAPTER
TBC