Ch-12 Me and You

"I am scared"

"It's cold"

"Someone help me"

"It is scary *sniffle*"

The sound of little atsumu can be heard , it feels distant for kiyoomi .

"Atsumu!"

He calls out for him ,but no use . He is in an old house that looks like been abonded years ago .

"Atsumu!"

He calls again for him , in hope that he will find him , but no use , the same sentences are repeated .

"Damn it where is he?!"

Then his hand started glowing in golden colour, he looks at his hand confused , he sees the mark on the back of his hand glowing.

The closer he walks forward the more it glows , it hurts him and feels like a burn , he growls in pain and hold his wrist .

"I am not gonna give up here!"

He comes to a door and opens it , to be faced with a strong lightning that engulf the place and blinds him .

When he opens his eyes he found a shocking scene in front of him.

Atsumu is there but , he is sleeping in a transparent ball and engulfed with plants that has thorns .

"ATSUMU!"

He screams his name this time , when he runs up to him , a thread of the plants holds both of his legs down causing him to fall.

"Don't try to get him out"

A voice spoke , a very familiar voice

Kiyoomi turns around to look at the source of the voice .

"A-atsumu?"

The other Atsumu walks to him , he raises his face by the chin.

"Well not quite right , I am his dark side "

Kiyoomi's eyes are still wide open in shock

"W-what do you me-an?"

He smirks at him

"Let me show you"

He snaps his fingers and the surroundings of kiyoomi changes.

He found himself in a ..... park?

"Huh?? What is this place , where is atsumu!!"

He runs when he found little atsumu holding a ball with his tiny little hands .

"Can we play together?" The little atsumu asks as the group of three boys infront of him .

"Ew no , get away "

"No , we hate you"

Two of the boys said as they walked away and the third one just gave him a bored look.

Atsumu was left alone with his ball, small strings of water rolls down his cheeks

"Why does no one wants to play with me...?"

From not too far away , kiyoomi is watching,  he hates that he can't do anything  except watching him getting hurt .

The scene changes again

Atsumu looks older like in middle school.

He is now in a class Atsumu enters the class and the whole class starts whispering,  when he comes closer to his desk , he founds  his desk is a mess , with a permanent marker written D̶i̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶ e̶v̶i̶l̶  . Kiyoomi got shock by what is written  , now the he listen closer to the whispers,  they are all about Atsumu , the bad type.