ch-4.5 Six brothers

Atsumu follows suna's lead . They have been walking for about 15 minutes,  when they entered a place distant from people no one was there at all . Atsumu started to get nervous that made him stop in his track and speak behind suna "are you sure this is the right way?,it is getting sca-" suna turns to him and cut him off  "scared" suna looks at atsumu in the eyes. Atsumu nods slightly scared , suna gives him a fake smile that atsumu didn't notice, he extends his hand for atsumu to hold "if so then hold my hand"  he does so heastintly.

Warning Next part has slight NSFW

When atsumu hold his hand they enter a hall that has different abonded classrooms. Suna speaks without look6at atsumu "we are near" atsumu felt something off so he tried to push suna's hand away but to no avail "let me go!" Suna then smirk and push atsumu inside a classroom , because he is a vampire he has alot more of a strength than him . He closes the door behind him and lock it . Atsumu tries to stand up but fails to , suna looks at him pathetically "ohh are you unable to stand, do you need help~" Atsumu glares at him when his body temperature starts to heat up "wh-what did you do to my body" suna walks closer to him and he is now laying over him "don't worry it is not something bad " he looks at atsumu's neck and says "it is just to make it enjoyable to you~" Atsumu try to push him off "no I don't want that please" suna pushes atsumu to the floor steadily and whispers in atsumu's ears " you are a han right?, let me devour you and be the good boy you are" Atsumu's body is getting hotter by the second. he is completely helpless now , his body is slump on the floor , suna smirks "good boy~" suna starts by locking atsumu's neck slowly "ngh~" he moves his tongue up to his chin causing atsumu to bite his lip to suppress the moans . Suna touches his lower lip " don't suppress let me hear more of that voice" suna starts to suck on atsumu's lower lip ,taking the blood in he then slides his tongue inside atsumu's mouth exploring every part of it , saliva and moans are sliding.g out of atsumu's mouth , the kiss is too string and deep he is unable to breathe , he wants to resist but he is unable to it, it feels good finally suna breaks the kiss with a string of saliva connecting there mouth. Atsumu's eyes now are teary , weet cheeks tainted red . He stucks his tongue out "m-more please" suna's arousal Increased and he wasted no second and connect there mouth again "ngh ~mmn" the room is filled with their sound of lips and tongues clasping together it is turning atsumu insane his head is all fuzzy when suna breaks the kiss again . Atsumu pulls his collar down exposing all of his neck "you want my blood right?" Suna gulps at how much atsumu is hot and cute infront of him . He puts a hand around atsumu's waist making him sitting on suna's lap and a hand in atsumu's hair pulling it back to get more access to his neck , suna takes a deep breathe and then sink his fangs slowly in atsumu's flesh , sucking out blood "ahh!" It hurts but also feels so good better than the kiss too . Atsumu holds suna's hair tighter "suna , suna f-feels so good ahh~" Atsumu falls unconscious in suna's hold as his neck is bitten with blood strings flowing.  Suna holds him "shit he fainted,  osamu is gonna kill me" he smirks "but he really tastes so good I am gonna make him mine" he says so and then he stands up and carry atsumu in bridal style then gives him a kiss on the lips.

End of slight NSFW

Atsumu open his eyes and looks around "huh? Where am I" he was sleeping on a fancy couch,  when he tires to stand up suddenly he falls back but someone hold him "careful, you lost a lot of blood" it is a deep calm voice "ah thank you " the boy sets him and then bows "nice to meet you atsumu I am kiyoomi your sixth brother" Atsumu's eyes widen in shock cause how and where is this "uh I want osamu please and where I am " don't worry , you are in the student council room, osamu is out punishing suna , atsumu blush at hearing that name and bites the insides of his cheek kiyoomi looks towards the door of the room and says "they are here already" the door bursts open and osamu run up to his twin and hugs him "tsumu , tsumu you okay? , everything is fine?" He said as he tilts atsumu's head both sides atsumu sobs and hugs his brother "samu smuu *hicup* it was scary" osamu turns his head towards suna and glares at him , suna stands there awkwardly,  kiyoomi sighs "it is fine now osamu and suna please don't drink his blood again without permission" suna nods and then tries to go near atsumu but osamu is giving him death glares "let him apologise for what he did wrong osamu,  let atsumu breathe" osamu looks at kiyomi and then he releases atsumu , suna come closer to atsumu and bend down infront of him "I am really sorry atsumu,  I didn't make it scary for you" atsumu's face is all red by now he then talk "i-it's ok-okay"

Suna sighs in relief and smiles at atsumu . He lifts atsumu's head up "I guess I didn't introduce my self fully , I am suna your fifth brother"

Atsumu's eyes widen in shock cause what are all these are his brother's he doesn't know what to say, his line of thoughts were cut when the other boys came in " oh so everyone is here now , so let's start" osamu says moving away from his brother,  everyone starts sitting in there places and atsumu is sitting there not knowing what is gonna happen , when osamu starts speaking  "now that atsumu got to know all of you , he needs to know the purpose of you all here " osamu looks at atsumu "so atsumu you have to chose one of them to be your husband " atsumu is just speechless he doesn't know what to say "what?"  "See atsumu unlike the human world , the vampire world has mirage between siblings as the population is less in number and no one can find out you are a human so you need someone to protect you , moreover, dad's needs a hier" atsumu stays the way he is trying to function what heve he just heard marry!?mee??? But I  atsumu stands up and walks to the door "I am sorry osamu but I won't be doing what you are saying"

END OF CHAPTER
TBC