Ch-18 Oh my

When hinata ran to kageyama.

"Kageyama!"

"Oi Kageyama wait!"

Kageyama kept on running away , not wanting to turn back to the oranged hair boy.

"Kageyama! I see so you want it the hard way then!"

Hinata let out his wings and fly , faster towards Kageyama , stopping infront of him blocking the way with his body and his wings .

"I said STOP!"

Kageyama held his head down , his chest rising and falling swiftly , panting.

"You hate me don't you? ,so why bother?"

"......" hinata bites his lips , disparate.  Look at me!

".....see I told you" Kageyama says again with the voice tone he is unfamiliar with , honestly at this point it doesn't bother him anymore.

"I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT" hinata screames voice coming out more desperate.

Kageyama raises his head in shock , eyes getting tainted with confusion and eyes interlocking with Hinata's

"I didn't mean it like that..." hinata repeats his eyes unwillingly swelling with tears .

"I-"

"Listen to me please!"

Kageyama takes a step back keeping the eye contact,  himata starts to speak again.

" when I said I do hate you,  I didn't mean it you as a person,  but your actions! And at that time I was embarrassed "

Kageyama raises an eyebrow   "embarrassed?"

"Nothing ! , forget about it ! Let's just go and get ready . We don't want to be late"

Kageyama sighs "fine then "

Hinata extends his hand out looking at kageyama,  kageyama returns the look but with confusion.

"H-hold my hand so you won't get lost!"

"Wha- I am not a kid!"

"Just do it dammit! Or are you scared!"

"Huh as if!"

Kageyama takes hinata 's hand making a clasp sound , both getting their cheeks a little red .

Hinata walks them to where they can get ready and then to the place where they should hide at .

At the wedding

"They really look good together!" Hinata says excitedly happy for them.

Kageyama gazes at them from a distance, his irises getting darker.

"....."

He kept gazing on how Atsumu smile and his eyes full of love , oh how much he loves seeing atsumu like that but these eyes are not for me.

When hinata didn't get a response he looked at kageyama and when he saw his expression , he smiled and patted his back taking kageyama's attention again.

"Hey , wanna go somewhere else?"

Kageyama took a glance back at the happy couple,  then back to hinata and nods .

Hinata's hand slipped into  Kageyama's,  intertwining,  this time with no words or complains.

.

.

.

.